Australian Gastric Sleeve Support Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thanks to everyone who told me it was only a stage, my weight is moving down again :) happy days :)

Go down 
+2
chrisbychic
fleastar1977
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Synna
Part of the furniture
Synna

Female
Number of posts : 436
Location : That twilight space between sleep and consciousness
Registration date : 2010-08-23

Thanks to everyone who told me it was only a stage, my weight is moving down again :) happy days :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks to everyone who told me it was only a stage, my weight is moving down again :) happy days :)   Thanks to everyone who told me it was only a stage, my weight is moving down again :) happy days :) EmptyMon 17 Oct 2011, 9:12 pm

Hey flea, I'm glad to hear things are moving down for you again. I have a feeling I'm heading towards a stall myself... losing less and less each week - but eating the same and doing more exercise.
Back to top Go down
Jag
Jag

Female
Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2011-08-29

Thanks to everyone who told me it was only a stage, my weight is moving down again :) happy days :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks to everyone who told me it was only a stage, my weight is moving down again :) happy days :)   Thanks to everyone who told me it was only a stage, my weight is moving down again :) happy days :) EmptyMon 17 Oct 2011, 8:40 pm

Well done!I am still in the 3 week stall.Only lost 1kg but keeping patient.

Keep smiling and know we are all in the same boat.
Back to top Go down
Kylieh
Kylieh

Female
Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2011-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to everyone who told me it was only a stage, my weight is moving down again :) happy days :)   Thanks to everyone who told me it was only a stage, my weight is moving down again :) happy days :) EmptySun 16 Oct 2011, 12:47 pm

You go girl!!! Keep up the great work.Thanks to everyone who told me it was only a stage, my weight is moving down again :) happy days :) 120705
Back to top Go down
Jaime
Part of the furniture
Jaime

Female
Number of posts : 1024
Registration date : 2010-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to everyone who told me it was only a stage, my weight is moving down again :) happy days :)   Thanks to everyone who told me it was only a stage, my weight is moving down again :) happy days :) EmptySun 16 Oct 2011, 11:06 am

Hey Flea, that is wonderful!!!! I guess you had that 3 week stall that happens to most ... including me! LOL xx
Back to top Go down
chrisbychic
Top Poster
Top Poster
chrisbychic

Female
Number of posts : 7036
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to everyone who told me it was only a stage, my weight is moving down again :) happy days :)   Thanks to everyone who told me it was only a stage, my weight is moving down again :) happy days :) EmptySun 16 Oct 2011, 6:28 am

Hey Felisha, that's great! Well done, and thanks for the update.
Back to top Go down
fleastar1977

Female
Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2011-03-05

PostSubject: Thanks to everyone who told me it was only a stage, my weight is moving down again :) happy days :)   Thanks to everyone who told me it was only a stage, my weight is moving down again :) happy days :) EmptySun 16 Oct 2011, 4:56 am

Hello
I just wanted to thank everyone who gave me advice when my weight stopped moving 3 weeks post sleeve, it was helpful knowing I wasnt alone.
I'm proud as punch to say I weighed today n I'm down 27 kgs 7 weeks including opti stage :) I'm not really noticing yet as I have lots of weight to drop, but yet so many people r saying how good I look in my face, how I'm not so tired or sad looking, wow I didn't realize just how crap I must of been looking :(
Also I went to buy some new 3/4 pants n I'm down 2 sizes Thanks to everyone who told me it was only a stage, my weight is moving down again :) happy days :) 314562
I'm still struggling with being sick now n then, I guess my new tummy and I have lots to learn but it's an exciting journey that we r all on :) I'm so glad even with some downs I did this i already know having the sleeve is going to give me the life I've dreamed about for years n b that healthy happy mum n wife my family needs :)
Hugs everyone
Felisha (fleastar1977)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to everyone who told me it was only a stage, my weight is moving down again :) happy days :)   Thanks to everyone who told me it was only a stage, my weight is moving down again :) happy days :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Thanks to everyone who told me it was only a stage, my weight is moving down again :) happy days :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: