AuthorMessage
Jaime
Part of the furniture
Jaime

Female
Number of posts : 1024
Registration date : 2010-08-24

missing period before surgery? Empty
PostSubject: Re: missing period before surgery?   missing period before surgery? EmptyFri 14 Oct 2011, 5:33 am

Yes stress can definitely do that! Mine was due 2 weeks before surgery but it came one week late and finished just in time for surgery. I was due for it again about a week ago, so another week late. I think the change in diet is a factor too and weight loss ... I mean if you're on Optifast, it might be messing around with your girly bits etc.
Back to top Go down
chrisbychic
Top Poster
Top Poster
chrisbychic

Female
Number of posts : 7036
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: missing period before surgery?   missing period before surgery? EmptyFri 14 Oct 2011, 4:19 am

Hi Cocosnuts

Yes, stress can affect your menstrual cycle. Just let them know when you check in, but they're used to things like that. I know you're not, and it would make the whole experience more awkward, but what can you do?
Good luck!
Back to top Go down
cocosnuts
Part of the furniture
cocosnuts

Female
Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2011-08-10

PostSubject: missing period before surgery?   missing period before surgery? EmptyFri 14 Oct 2011, 4:14 am

hi guys,

my period was due 4 days ago, its never late. I know im not pregnant because a. havent had unprotected sex, b. had blood test to check and at home pregnancy test aswell lol. Do periods not come sometimes due to stress? I know im not pregnant so im not worried about that, Im worried it will come with avengance while laying on the table being sliced and diced.

has this happened to anyone ?
Back to top Go down
http://chloereed.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: missing period before surgery?   missing period before surgery? Empty

Back to top Go down

missing period before surgery?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about You! :: Guys, Girls & Relationships :: Secret Women's Business-
Jump to: