AuthorMessage
Keridwyn
Part of the furniture
Keridwyn

Female
Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2009-05-03

Kiwi's to help me Kick Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiwi's to help me Kick Start   Kiwi's to help me Kick Start EmptyThu 13 Oct 2011, 11:17 pm

Im in Chch and I too have battled regain from my sleeve. I would have loved to help but wrong city. Perhaps the local pool has a seniors group. That might work just as well.
Back to top Go down
Andrea11
Part of the furniture
Andrea11

Female
Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Kiwi's to help me Kick Start Empty
PostSubject: Kiwi's to help me Kick Start   Kiwi's to help me Kick Start EmptyWed 12 Oct 2011, 9:50 pm

Hello everyone,

I'm writing this for my mother who lives in Auckland the Onehunga side. Mum has had a RNY Bypass and unfortunatly has put weight back on. Mum is in her early 60's and is in real need of having a group of ppl to excersise with. I have got mum here with me in Australia for the next couple of months. We have been in the pool doing deep water running and aqua aerobics 5 days a week. This is an excersise that mum really enjoys. So if anyone out there would like to have an excersise buddy when mum gets back to auckland let me know.....I'm not sure if the Jelico pools offer Deep water running but if anyone can help out it would be great.

Thanks

Andrea
Back to top Go down

Kiwi's to help me Kick Start
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Sleevers Around the World :: Global Sleevers :: Sleevers New Zealand-
Jump to: