5 posters
AuthorMessage
belladingo
belladingo

Female
Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2010-12-01

what/how should I expect to feel at week 3 post op Empty
PostSubject: Re: what/how should I expect to feel at week 3 post op   what/how should I expect to feel at week 3 post op EmptyTue 11 Oct 2011, 12:54 pm

Hi there I will be exactly three weeks tomorrow and yep like the others said feel pretty much normal. The only problem I can see is food wise as you will most likely be on puree then which I am and unless you take your own blender I'm not sure how you will get on there although if they have soups you would be okay. Anyways hope you have a wonderful trip and it all works out :)
Back to top Go down
Janette
Top Poster
Top Poster
Janette

Female
Number of posts : 4341
Registration date : 2009-09-13

PostSubject: Re: what/how should I expect to feel at week 3 post op   what/how should I expect to feel at week 3 post op EmptyTue 11 Oct 2011, 11:09 am

Day 13 I got on a plane and flew up to Qld to my kids for a fortnights holiday.
I was fine, no probs just eating little bits and sipping.
Back to top Go down
butterflyfallen
butterflyfallen

Female
Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2011-04-22

PostSubject: Re: what/how should I expect to feel at week 3 post op   what/how should I expect to feel at week 3 post op EmptyTue 11 Oct 2011, 10:53 am

im week 4 and since about week 2 ive felt very normal also. Get a random headache or gas here or there, but nothing drastic and nothing painful by any means

:)
Back to top Go down
Ryjackmama
Part of the furniture
Ryjackmama

Female
Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2011-02-01

PostSubject: Re: what/how should I expect to feel at week 3 post op   what/how should I expect to feel at week 3 post op EmptyTue 11 Oct 2011, 9:58 am

Hi Wendy,

I'm 15 days post op and I feel pretty much completely normal, other than not being able to eat much! Hope this helps!

Have an amazing time in NZ :)

Leah
Back to top Go down
wendy7521
wendy7521

Female
Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2011-10-06

PostSubject: what/how should I expect to feel at week 3 post op   what/how should I expect to feel at week 3 post op EmptyTue 11 Oct 2011, 9:52 am

Hi, I know this is a weird question, the reason behind it is that I am now booked for my sleeve surgery on 31/10/11- YAY!!-

Problem with this is I am book to cruise to NZ with hubby and both of our mums 19/11/11

the surgeon / staff have advised me that all going well this should not be a problem.... I am not worried about being on a cruise and being limited in what I can and can't eat/drink.. I just don't want to be unwell...

Any advice/ info for this stage of recovery would be much appreciated

Cheers.. Wendywhat/how should I expect to feel at week 3 post op 63412
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what/how should I expect to feel at week 3 post op   what/how should I expect to feel at week 3 post op Empty

Back to top Go down

what/how should I expect to feel at week 3 post op
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: Pre-op, Post Op, and Complications :: The Post-Op Page-
Jump to: