AuthorMessage
Heidi
Part of the furniture
Heidi

Female
Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2010-10-29

newbie from Nth Qld Empty
PostSubject: Re: newbie from Nth Qld   newbie from Nth Qld EmptyTue 27 Sep 2011, 1:02 pm

Welcome Shazz,

All the best for your surgery on the 19th October!
Back to top Go down
dakodasmum
Part of the furniture
dakodasmum

Female
Number of posts : 278
Registration date : 2011-08-02

PostSubject: Re: newbie from Nth Qld   newbie from Nth Qld EmptyTue 27 Sep 2011, 12:31 pm

Hi Shazz welcome!!! I am an October sleever as well, my sleeve is on the 24th october, have u checked out the october sleevers in the monthly sleevers section, come and join us!!! :)
Back to top Go down
LittleJess
Part of the furniture
LittleJess

Female
Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2011-07-24

PostSubject: Re: newbie from Nth Qld   newbie from Nth Qld EmptyTue 27 Sep 2011, 11:28 am

Hi Shazz, 19th October - not far to go!!!!

I was also sleeved by Dr Bovey (I am from Charters Towers) and am so so so so so pleased with everything. My whole life changed on the 26th July this year and I have never felt better!!!

Read my diary if you want... you'll see I have had an excellent journey...

Enjoy this website - it's the best!!! Welcome!!

Jess xoxo

P.S. Any questions - don't hesitate to ask (and I am sure that goes for everyone on here), love helping out!!!
Back to top Go down
Shazz
Shazz

Female
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2011-09-03

PostSubject: newbie from Nth Qld   newbie from Nth Qld EmptyTue 27 Sep 2011, 10:48 am

gday all, My name is Shazz and I live at Tully Heads in Nth Qld. I'm being sleeved on the 19th October by Dr Bovey in Townsville. I'm really excited at the prospect of being a 'normal' sized person, not to mention the health benefits and I have 2 grandbabies that I love to bits, so they are my strongest motivation through all this. I was originally thinking of gastric banding but after researching the pros and cons and finding this forum, I decided that the sleeve is the way to go.

Cheers, Shazz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: newbie from Nth Qld   newbie from Nth Qld Empty

Back to top Go down

newbie from Nth Qld
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: