AuthorMessage
amanda O'D
Part of the furniture
amanda O'D

Female
Number of posts : 901
Registration date : 2010-11-13

Another Adelaide Newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Adelaide Newbie   Another Adelaide Newbie EmptyWed 28 Sep 2011, 8:54 am

Welcome Chris good luck with your appointment this week

love

Mandy

xx
Back to top Go down
Heidi
Part of the furniture
Heidi

Female
Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2010-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Another Adelaide Newbie   Another Adelaide Newbie EmptyTue 27 Sep 2011, 1:14 pm

Welcome Chris,

All the best with your weight loss.
Back to top Go down
mum2jmcnb
mum2jmcnb

Female
Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2011-09-26

PostSubject: Another Adelaide Newbie   Another Adelaide Newbie EmptyMon 26 Sep 2011, 10:27 am

Hi everyone,

I'm Chris, from Adelaide.

I have my appointment on Thursday to see the bariatric GP connected to my selected surgeon and am now excited and impatient!

I'm 156cm and currently weigh 76kgs, making my BMI 31.2, so at this point I'm not entirely sure I'll even get approved for surgery. In January this year I weighed 99.7kg and I did get down to 72kgs but I just can't keep it there. I also have impaired glucose tolerance, hypertension and high cholesterol with an extensive family history of obesity and heart disease, so I'm hoping this helps.

I'll be applying to have an early super payment, so if anyone has any tips on how to speed up that process I'm all ears!

Would love to hear from anyone who has used Dr Paul Anderson or the Ashford Bariatric Clinic about their experiences.

Cheers
Chris
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Adelaide Newbie   Another Adelaide Newbie Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Adelaide Newbie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: