6 posters
AuthorMessage
Trac69
Trac69

Female
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2011-09-24

The journey has started for me.....in Brisbane Empty
PostSubject: Re: The journey has started for me.....in Brisbane   The journey has started for me.....in Brisbane EmptyTue 27 Sep 2011, 9:10 pm

Thanks for your welcomes....I can't believe I've come to this site so late. Still better late, than never.

Jamie - thank you, thank you, for your detailled account of your surgery....mine is now only 5 days away and it's all I can think about. Stupidly, it's the small things like going to the toilet and what should I take that I've been focussing on. Crazy! lol

Heidi - you're an absolute inspiration. I took a look at your website because we have similar starting weights, and you look fantastic. Well done for all the hard work. I hope my surgery is just as successful....well, I'm determined that it will be. I must not forget to take a 'before' shot.

And to everyone else....your inspiring stories are so motivating. So, thank you.

See you on the other side.

The journey has started for me.....in Brisbane 362526
Back to top Go down
Heidi
Part of the furniture
Heidi

Female
Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2010-10-29

PostSubject: Re: The journey has started for me.....in Brisbane   The journey has started for me.....in Brisbane EmptyTue 27 Sep 2011, 1:27 pm

Welcome Tracey,

All the best for your surgery on the 3rd!
Back to top Go down
Jaime
Part of the furniture
Jaime

Female
Number of posts : 1024
Registration date : 2010-08-24

PostSubject: Re: The journey has started for me.....in Brisbane   The journey has started for me.....in Brisbane EmptySun 25 Sep 2011, 12:14 pm

Welcome Tracey :)

You will have no regrets I'm sure! It's wonderful that you've made this decision, it sure has been very life changing for everyone on this forum :)
Back to top Go down
Eringirl
Part of the furniture
Eringirl

Female
Number of posts : 633
Registration date : 2011-06-05

PostSubject: Re: The journey has started for me.....in Brisbane   The journey has started for me.....in Brisbane EmptySat 24 Sep 2011, 9:54 pm

hello Tracy

big welcome to you and congrats on making your decision. not soon to go now for you, i hope all goes well The journey has started for me.....in Brisbane 217555
Back to top Go down
glenmaree
Part of the furniture
glenmaree

Female
Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2011-05-22

PostSubject: good wishes   The journey has started for me.....in Brisbane EmptySat 24 Sep 2011, 10:55 am

Hi Tracy

Will be thinking of you and hope all goes well

Glenmaree
Back to top Go down
Janette
Top Poster
Top Poster
Janette

Female
Number of posts : 4341
Registration date : 2009-09-13

PostSubject: Re: The journey has started for me.....in Brisbane   The journey has started for me.....in Brisbane EmptySat 24 Sep 2011, 10:51 am

Hi Tracey and welcome.

Congrats on your decision to be sleeved, you are going to love it.
I am below goal, now fit, healthy and loving life.

Wishing you well with your surgery.

The journey has started for me.....in Brisbane 217555 The journey has started for me.....in Brisbane 217555 The journey has started for me.....in Brisbane 217555
Back to top Go down
Trac69
Trac69

Female
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2011-09-24

PostSubject: The journey has started for me.....in Brisbane   The journey has started for me.....in Brisbane EmptySat 24 Sep 2011, 10:39 am

Hi everyone

I’m Tracey and I live in Brisbane. I thought I’d finally say hello after reading around the board for the last few weeks.I’m 42 and with every year I have been slowly adding on the kilos. I’m now 124kg. I used to always say that it didn’t stop me from doing anything, but this year it has. And that’s what made me finally decide to make a change.

Once I finally made up my mind and made my initial appointment, it’s all been a pretty fast roller coaster. My procedure is in 9 days (3rd October) at the Holy Spirit with George Hopkins. I’ve heard good things about him which has been reassuring. I’m excited but pretty scared.

So, I'm looking forward to talking with you. Keep up the good work - this is a great board.

Last edited by Trac69 on Sat 24 Sep 2011, 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The journey has started for me.....in Brisbane   The journey has started for me.....in Brisbane Empty

Back to top Go down

The journey has started for me.....in Brisbane
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: