Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Scaredbutgettingcommitted

Female
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2016-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Recommended Perth WA Surgeons   Wed 15 Jun 2016, 4:27 am

Thank you so much for your responses :) Its such a big decision!! i'm glad Goldilolz that you said you had taken 3 weeks for op and post op off work, that is the amount of time I think I will need as well. Not that work is strenuous, but it is 12 hour shifts and I think I'll need the recovery/sleeping time. 

I have actually now decided to go with Dr Basson in Joondalup, I did strongly consider Dr Cohen, but we chose Dr Basson because he is covered more by HBF - only $3800 out of pocket - we figured that if we didn't feel comfortable with him or not confident then we would go to Cohen, but Dr Basson seems lovely and very knowledgeable so...fingers crossed it all goes well :) 

I hope your recoveries keep going well, Gollie - 10kgs in 2 weeks is amazing. I need to see to believe especially when it comes to weight coming off me, but i'm really excited to see what will happen!!
Back to top Go down
goldilolz

Female
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2016-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Recommended Perth WA Surgeons   Mon 13 Jun 2016, 8:26 am

I was sleeved by Dr Cohen on the 10th of May at St John of God Mount Lawley. I have had a fantastic experience with him and his wonderful team at Mercy Bariatrics. 

I was nervous as all hell because I'd never been in hospital before. During the pre op consultations Dr Cohen and his team went over all the options, risks and what to expect, so I was as prepared as I could be, I watched YouTube videos every day to hear other people’s experiences. Nothing can fully prepare you for what to expect but Dr Cohens team made me feel confident in my decision.

Aside from one small complication, I had a wonderful experience at Mount Lawley, well as wonderful as you can considering I was in hospital, I stayed 2 nights. Had my operation at 3pm and woke up many hours later in a special nursing unit with 3 other patients. Luckily I woke up feeling fine, I've heard of some people waking up having trouble swallowing and throwing up. The only pain I experienced was under my ribs, when I moved which I can only guess was the "gas" took a week after I got home for that to go away. The small complication I had was no one’s fault, at 11pm the nurses discovered my arm had tissued the IV wasn't going into my veins, after several attempts from doctors and nurses to set up a new IV my anaesthetist and Dr Cohen were called to come in and help. My anaesthetist kicked up a fuss but Dr Cohen was happy to come in, by 11:30pm he had set up a central line for me, after an x-ray to confirm the location I was hooked back up to my IV and my pain medications. I was only allowed 30ml of water the first night and another 30ml the next morning, luckily I was quickly upgraded to more water and I was allowed to try broth, apple juice, pureed apple and jelly. Dr Cohen checked on me every morning I was allowed to leave once I was able to have 1 cup of water every hour, this wasn’t easy as my stomach became uncomfortable after every sip but I eventually managed it. I was able to swallow oral medication, aside from some occasional pain on the second night from getting in and out of bed regularly I was off all pain medication 2 and a half days after I got home.

I’ve had my 10day post up consultation, now a month post op, no complications, still having some issues drinking enough water but so far so good. Been off the reflux medication for just over a week, have an occasional issue with the multivitamin that they recommend, Elivit i take it at night after dinner sometimes it makes me feel like I'm going to throw up but after 5 minutes of laying still the feeling passes. Enjoyed pulled pork for dinner last night, quickly moving through the food stages. Have booked my 6 week post op, Dr Cohen and his team offer 3 months, 6 month, 12 month and so on post op consultations. One of the reasons I chose Dr Cohen was for his team and the post op support. He works with 2 other Surgeons, Bariatric GPs, Dietitians and Exercise physiologists. There is also a 4-6 week support program that can be done in person or online as well as a regular support group catch up in Maylands.

I’m with HBF, my surgical and assistant out of pocket was close to $4000, plus a program fee of $1500. My anaesthetist was $900 out of pocket. Hospital I had a $250 excess, $80 total copayment towards Radiology and Pathology, I choose a shared room so I didn’t have to pay for that, I haven’t received a pharmacy bill but I don’t expect it to be too much. There is a charge towards every consultation with Dr Cohen and his team, some I can get back from medicare, the Dietitians and Exercise physiologists I can claim some back from HBF. I made sure I had close to $8000 saved up before committing to the surgery as a lot had to be paid upfront.

I’m 28, I took a month off work, 1 week annual leave before the operation to get everything ready at home, do all the housework I wasn’t going to be able to do for the next few weeks, 2 weeks personal leave and another week post op just because I could. Glad I took the extra week I was exhausted going back to work, still am but it’s getting easier.
Back to top Go down
Gollie

Female
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2015-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Recommended Perth WA Surgeons   Tue 19 Apr 2016, 12:53 pm

I got sleeved by Dr David Yong, who works out of Joondalup. He's been great. He did my sleeve and a friend's sleeve a year ago. My recovery has been pretty good, and he's fully covered by HBF, but he also sees public patients. The only downside is that he charges $4000 "insurance" for private patients that covers all appointments with him, and as many as you want, plus any complications that may arise in the 5 years after surgery. It's not covered by health insurance. I had a super quick turn around, I only had 3 weeks from initial consult, to surgery. 

I found his bedside manner really nice, and he kept asking me if I had any questions, but I was pretty briefed from my friend. He saw me both mornings I was in the ward, and before discharge. I was only sleeved less than 2 weeks ago, and I've managed to loose about 10kg, so pretty pleased with that! The only thing is, I recommend you see a dietician that isn't at Joondalup, the one I saw was a little clueless, think she was a recent graduate. Even the receptionist didn't seem confident in the dietician.
Back to top Go down
Scaredbutgettingcommitted

Female
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2016-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Recommended Perth WA Surgeons   Sun 17 Apr 2016, 10:37 am

Hi

I have read through the posts and there is obviously a lot of love out there for a whole range of surgeons. After considering everything I have read I am leaning towards Dr Cohen (he also did my fiancé's sleeve a few years back), Dr Armstrong and also Dr Basson as I have heard he is a preferred Dr for HBF - I assume that means they cover a higher percentage of the costs?? I am not sure if the other 2 are preferred or not. I am just hoping for some advice/recommendations to narrow the choice down a bit. I imagine the GP will only refer you to one surgeon, so I kinda have to make my mind up before my appt. - is that correct? 

Back to top Go down
chull94

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2016-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Recommended Perth WA Surgeons   Tue 05 Apr 2016, 2:08 am

DR KRISHNA EPARI!!!! he saved my mums life multiple times after she was sleeved over 8 years ago and mum had complications that there are only a few in the world, krishna spent day in day out researching and working with my mum to save her. He is an amazing human being that just gives you a sense of calm.

He has now sleeved my dad, sister and now soon myself.
Back to top Go down
montemoo01

Female
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2014-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Recommended Perth WA Surgeons   Wed 08 Jul 2015, 9:04 am

I was sleeved by Dr Kevin Dolan on 14 November 2014 and have lost 32kg to date - I have reached MY goal, however Dr Dolan would like me to lose another 5kg-6kg....not sure about that yet :)

I went to Dolan after a friend had a lap band done by him.  She said he was good but she didn't like his bedside manner and said she felt like a number to him.  I have to say that I have never felt that way.  I really like him and his sense of humour (very dry) - maybe it's because my family is Scottish also....I don't know.

I had a dream run with surgery (I went to Glengarry Hospital) and have not had any complications.  I did have a high temp on my 2nd night in hospital, the nurses got hold of Dolan and he told them what to give me (paracetamol) and to call back if my temp didn't drop within a certain time frame. 

I would recommend Dolan to anyone, just take him with a grain of salt!!

The nursing staff at Glengarry Hospital were fantastic. Could not fault them one bit.  I was a little worried that the hospital isn't one of the "popular" Perth hospitals, but I would glady have surgery there again any day.  I can echo what Carrie8 says below about Hollywood - I had a knee reconstruction there in 2012 and it was a disaster!  When the orthapedic surgeon came around to discharge me he told the nurse to "de-bulk" my bandage (I had thick padding of cottonwool wrapped around my knee and then bandaged and then a splint on it).  The nurse took my splint and bandage off and removed the cottonwool wrapping.  Then she handed me some crutches and said I could leave.  I asked her to put the bandage and splint back on and she said that the doctor had told her to remove it all.  I argued that I couldn't leave without compression on my knee (basic first aid 101!!!) and she said that she knows what she's doing - she put the splint on me and sent me home.  Fast forward 2 weeks, follow up with surgeon, I hobble in and he asks why did I take my bandage off??  I told him what happened and he said no wonder my knee was twice the size it should be for 2wks post surgery.  Long story short, my recovery took a lot longer and I now have a 12% disability in that knee :(
Back to top Go down
Carrie8

Female
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2015-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Recommended Perth WA Surgeons   Tue 07 Jul 2015, 5:52 am

Hi, Kevin Dolan was my surgeon (sleeve).
It's very much a production line with him, and he has a very dry sense of humour which some people just don't get, I think it makes him come across blunt and disinterested. I have found him to be very good so far but I have been textbook and nil complications thankfully.

I did a bit of research prior to selecting a surgeon, costs were all pretty much the same across the board. I ended up going with Kevin because two close friends had also used him, one for the band, one for the sleeve. Both have had complications and both still need to see him on a regular basis, both still happy with him.

When I was in hospital, the nurses were trying to get hold of Kevin and couldn't, leaving numerous messages. It appears he doesn't answer calls after hours much.
I went to Hollywood hospital and while the nurses were mostly lovely, I found the nursing care to be very inconsistent.
I had Dr Dolan telling me no pills, all IV meds for 2 days while one nurse was offering me a somac tablet, and another offered me water prior to having the swallow test.
The first night after surgery, the night nurse refused to give me the pain meds written up by the aneathetist, and told me IV paracetamol was very effective.
By 6am I was in tears and hadn't slept all night. THEN the night nurse decides it's OK to have something stronger.
On my fourth day, in the morning just before leaving the hospital, I had a headache and asked the nurse for some paracetamol. ( I'm still on clear fluids only at this stage, no pills).
30 minutes later she comes back with another nurse and a Pethidine injection.
I explain I'm about to leave the hospital and some paracetamol would be fine, so the other nurse pops two great big pills under my nose. I had to ask for the liquid paracetamol.
The nurses were very much all over the show and didn't seem to know what I was allowed and what I wasn't.
On top of all that, I couldn't pee after the anaesthetic, so they had to put a catheter in. This is standard practice for me after an anaesthetic unfortunately.
Two nurses tried and neither could put the catheter in, and they ended up going and getting a nurse from another ward who did it straight away.
Hollywood Hospital gets my thumbs down.
Kevin Dolan I am happy with so far. :)
Back to top Go down
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wolWqru/weight.png
Missymoo45

Female
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2015-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Recommended Perth WA Surgeons   Tue 07 Jul 2015, 4:25 am

Hi Meow.

Yes I have Alan Thomas, not sleeved yet though, just started my 2 weeks of Opti, oh joy !

So far he has come across really well, very personable, easy to talk to and very matter of fact on the technical side of it.  So I can't advise on the actual surgery side of it just yet, but so far I am happy with him and the team at Upper GI

Cheers

MM45
Back to top Go down
Meow_

Female
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2015-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Recommended Perth WA Surgeons   Tue 07 Jul 2015, 3:37 am

Has anyone used Dr. Alan Thomas? I've just begun researching doctors and so far he has stuck out for me :) 
Thank you
Back to top Go down
aussiearies
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 894
Registration date : 2014-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Recommended Perth WA Surgeons   Tue 26 May 2015, 10:39 pm

Juldon may I ask you what the procedure was? Was it for reflux? Interested as I am still having issues with that myself.
Back to top Go down
juldon1

Female
Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2014-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Recommended Perth WA Surgeons   Tue 26 May 2015, 2:37 pm

Still recommend Dr Leon Cohen for his professionalism, approach, non pushy manner, team members and definitely for his
follow up after care. I haven't found any other surgeon (from speaking to other sleevers) who have the same amount of aftercare
or support group within the clinic like he and his staff give. 
I highly recommend him and his team.

I had ongoing problems with reflux after my sleeve and his care has been amazing.
Two weeks ago he consulted with other Gastrecomy surgeons about my case, was recommended a procedure, phoned me personally at home,
we decided to go with the procedure, he paid half the cost as it was experimental. I saw him after the procedure in recovery, then he phoned me
two days later and then I had a phone call from him this morning to check on how it was all going and I have an appointment with him on Friday 
morning.

Can't say I have heard of many other surgeons who give this sort of care to their patients - not saying that they aren't out there - just saying
I haven't heard of them.

Hope you find a surgeon that suits you, and that you feel confident with. That is what is the most important thing - you feel confident and comfortable
with them.

Jules
Back to top Go down
Puddles

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2014-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Recommended Perth WA Surgeons   Tue 26 May 2015, 7:22 am

Any feedback regarding Ravi Rao?
  I am in the process of exploring physicians and he is one of three that I am considering, though I do not see much mention of him.  Not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing.
Back to top Go down
stealthy cat

Female
Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2014-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Recommended Perth WA Surgeons   Fri 23 Jan 2015, 10:18 am

I am so pleased I went with Harsha Chandraratna. 

He himself had a sleeve just over a year ago and has lost 30 kilos!!! He has given me a lot of interesting tips that have helped him over the past year. I find him very inspirational especially as he truly knows how it feels - as someone who struggles with weight loss and as a WLS patient.

I had a textbook surgery and recovery at SJOGM. Nil sign of infection, home after 2 days.

Highly recommend him. :)

Out of pocket I was 4500 for Harsha, 600 for the anaesthetist, about 400 for the hospital. 

Edited to say - his team have been very approachable and Harsha gives all his patients a number of contacts for after hours including his own mobile.

Edited again - I am a trained theatre registered nurse, so I asked around work for recommendations. I figure other theatre staff know exactly what goes on and know who is good. I only heard awesome successes from him including that he has not had a leak in well over a year +
Back to top Go down
MuppetGirl

Female
Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2015-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Recommended Perth WA Surgeons   Wed 21 Jan 2015, 3:56 am

Finallyme - Dr Armstrong is doing my surgery today. I'm currently in pre op waiting. He has been fantastic so far.
Back to top Go down
juldon1

Female
Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2014-12-30

PostSubject: Dr Leon Cohen   Sun 11 Jan 2015, 5:14 am

I've chosen Leon Cohen as he was 1. recommended by my doctor and 2. when I went to see Leon he was very nice, wasn't pushy, gave all the information
to my husband and myself about what to expect and what not to expect. Very thorough on my first visit, seemed honest about successes and failures, leaks and the like and then put my second appointment in for January 9th.
Saw him Friday and said YES I was going to go ahead with the sleeve.
He asked me about what leave I had and as I am a special needs education assistant he said lets get it done before you go back to work (I have some long service leave available). Booked for the 23rd January.
I'll see the Dietitian and the Exercise Physiololgist on Thursday 15th then the Assessor on Monday 19th and if all is well have my op on the Friday.

I've heard Dr Cohen is thorough and approachable and I have, so far, found this to be true, so 12 days and counting.
Back to top Go down
bessy83

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2014-08-13

PostSubject: Dr Ravi Rao from Perth Surgical & Bariatrics   Sat 20 Dec 2014, 10:39 am

This is useful information. check this out.
http://www.perthsurgicalbariatrics.com.au/how-to-stay-healthy-during-the-festive-season-tips-for-weight-loss-surgery-patients/
Back to top Go down
stealthy cat

Female
Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2014-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Recommended Perth WA Surgeons   Fri 19 Dec 2014, 10:33 am

Graceful wrote:
I absolutely recommend Dr Harsha Chandraratna and his team at obesity surgery WA. $4k out of pocket with full health insurance.

Wonderful ! I am booked with him in a few weeks :D
Back to top Go down
Awesome

Female
Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2014-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Recommended Perth WA Surgeons   Sun 02 Nov 2014, 3:16 pm

I am having my surgery done with Dr. Watson. Iam from regional WA,so he provided me skype service which was great. It saved me the trip to perth, now I can put that money towards my actual surgery. I got all my paperwork posted to me, now I have to just follow the instructions and contact people to organise for the surgery. Will update you guys about my experience after the surgery. For now, I am happy with what i a getting.
Back to top Go down
Finallyme

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2014-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Recommended Perth WA Surgeons   Sun 02 Nov 2014, 7:04 am

I haven't had my surgery yet, I'm booked in with Dr. Jon Armstrong for February 2015 for GS but all I can say is so far is he is a wonderful man, great personality and I felt completely comfortable with him straight away, his receptionist was really nice too. I first saw Dr. Dolan a few months ago at this point I was looking at the band, but wow what a robot, I know some people like him and that's great if all went good, but personally I like a doctor to look at me like a human being and not a machine, since my appt with him I did some more research and found so many complaints about him not taking out bands when requested leaving people in pain, a lot said he never came to see them after the surgery and their follow ups were slack, a lot of him pointing the finger at the patient instead of investigating to see if there's a problem with the band and never answering calls. I felt really disappointed after meeting him and my mum was in tears. Someone I know also did their residency with Dr. Watson and told me to steer clear as he doesn't care about his patients but then again each to their own and if he was great for you then that's awesome there's been many good reviews on him as well. I was booked in to see Dr. Cohen, I've heard nothing but good things about him but have cancelled because I feel Dr. Armstrong is right for me. Not posting this to sound harsh just sharing info on what I've read and heard over the past 6 months, hope all goes well with everyone and I'll post how I go with my op in February feels like forever away lol

Back to top Go down
Trudivah

Female
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2014-10-04

PostSubject: Thanks Hun   Mon 13 Oct 2014, 10:46 am

Garfield99 wrote:
Sorry, can't remember and his costs may of changed since too.  Best to call reception and they can tell you total cost with and without PHI.  The ladies there are extremely friendly and helpful.

He has an evening course you can attend so you know what to expect pre-surgery and then after, onsite GP, dieticians and an exercise physician with a fully equipped gym that you can attend for PT or just on your own which is was quite cheap from memory (I was too lazy for the gym lol)

After my run of bad luck with operations and surgeons, I won't go to anyone else even if it costs me more because I get the best attention immediately and plus the 2 hospitals he uses are fantastic (The Mount and Mercy).  He visits you every day in hospital including weekends with a nurse and everything is done straight away.  He will also make sure you are completely comfortable with the meds so you are not in pain and if something is not working, then he will ensure you get the right one to work ASAP.

What I especially like he always goes that step further to investigate and fix you.  You don't feel like a number or just someone he is operating on to make money.

I know my journey has been a horrid one with additional illnesses on top, but the care I received from the team when in need has always been high quality.
Back to top Go down
Garfield99
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2012-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Recommended Perth WA Surgeons   Sat 11 Oct 2014, 3:27 pm

Sorry, can't remember and his costs may of changed since too.  Best to call reception and they can tell you total cost with and without PHI.  The ladies there are extremely friendly and helpful.

He has an evening course you can attend so you know what to expect pre-surgery and then after, onsite GP, dieticians and an exercise physician with a fully equipped gym that you can attend for PT or just on your own which is was quite cheap from memory (I was too lazy for the gym lol)

After my run of bad luck with operations and surgeons, I won't go to anyone else even if it costs me more because I get the best attention immediately and plus the 2 hospitals he uses are fantastic (The Mount and Mercy).  He visits you every day in hospital including weekends with a nurse and everything is done straight away.  He will also make sure you are completely comfortable with the meds so you are not in pain and if something is not working, then he will ensure you get the right one to work ASAP.

What I especially like he always goes that step further to investigate and fix you.  You don't feel like a number or just someone he is operating on to make money.

I know my journey has been a horrid one with additional illnesses on top, but the care I received from the team when in need has always been high quality.
Back to top Go down
Trudivah

Female
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2014-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Recommended Perth WA Surgeons   Tue 07 Oct 2014, 9:17 am

One more thing Garfield99, does Dr. Leon Cohen charge for a gap fee? how much is his total cost with or without PHI?
Back to top Go down
Garfield99
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2012-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Recommended Perth WA Surgeons   Tue 07 Oct 2014, 7:46 am

Dr Leon Cohen is brilliant.  He fixed my bypass, took my gallbladder out and recently diagnosed me with Heliobacter pylori virus which I thought was just reflux.  He is prompt, up to date with the latest WLS treatments, listens to you and takes action immediately - even on weekends.  I rang him up on a weekend and by the time I got to the hospital 20mins later they were rushing me into a private room hooking me up.  All of the nurses at Mercy and Mount Hospital have a high regard for him (and nurses will tell you what they REALLY think!).
Back to top Go down
Sashi

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2014-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Recommended Perth WA Surgeons   Wed 13 Aug 2014, 7:52 am

Garfield99 wrote:
Dolan did my band.  When it failed - he failed me.  He decided the 20kgs I had lost was enough and too bad, so I had to go elsewhere to get the band removed and sleeved.

Also, when I had an overfill from Dolan's offices, I went to Joondalup Emergency.  When I told them I was a Dr Dolan patient, they literally turned me away even though I was vomiting, unable to swallow my own salivia and said to go to Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital or wait until the next day to see him (at a cost of $100 for each fill/unfill).

I wouldn't recommend him when a well known emergency hospital won't touch his patients.

I know there are several supporters of Dr Dolan out there, but after the way I was treated when I was in need forget it.  He also will NOT answer emergency calls even from another hospital.  My GF had her lapband done by him and her GB turned Septic.  Fremantle Hospital called him 3 times, plus her husband.  Not only did he never call back that night when she had emergency surgery to have it removed, he never called her later on to see if she had survived.  

When she finally had her band removed (by another Dr as she felt so let down by him), they realised the band wasn't put in properly to begin with and she had developed a huge pouch above so all her food was sitting on top the pouch, never entering her stomach so she was always hungry!  After removing the band and the amount of damage, she had to wait almost a year before she could be sleeved.  This was after Dolan telling her for ages it was her own fault she never lost the weight.  Not a fan here!  LOL

Glad I am not the only one that feels like that about Dolan. I have had my band in for 6 years now and in the beginning I lost 15kg's but I struggled a lot. It got to a stage where I could not swallow anything because my stomach was so irritated. Then began the drama of constantly loosening and tightening the band. I went to Dolan with my problems of constant gas in my stomach so he said to me I was eating too fast. Eating any slower did not stop my stomach from producing any less gas. It got to a stage where I would start drowning in stomach acid at night and yet he blamed me for not loosing weight. I had to go to my GP and beg him to do something about the acid because by this stage I was not sleeping at night and was living on frozen drinks.

It also has been partly my fault and I was determined to make the band work for me and I have now realised that there is nothing I can do to make better other than take it out. My GP has also said to me that I can not remain on medication that stops my stomach from producing access acid forever. I will get Dolan to take out my band but I will look for another surgeon to do my sleeve (any recommendation would be wonderful) if I do decide to go with it. I was sent today by his off sider to have a barium swallow test done which was a waste of money. I know that the band is in place which is what was confirmed again.

I think Dolan's attitude toward to whole was just wrong. I have now put on everything that I lost and feel very depressed that I can't make it work because I can't eat vegetables, fruits, meat or grains or any type.
Back to top Go down
Graceful

Female
Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2014-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Recommended Perth WA Surgeons   Fri 18 Jul 2014, 12:49 pm

I absolutely recommend Dr Harsha Chandraratna and his team at obesity surgery WA. $4k out of pocket with full health insurance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recommended Perth WA Surgeons   

Back to top Go down

Recommended Perth WA Surgeons
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: The Surgeons-
Jump to: