Australian Gastric Sleeve Support Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gallbladder pain? Does it feel different for sleevers?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
aswan
Part of the furniture
aswan

Female
Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2010-11-03

Gallbladder pain?  Does it feel different for sleevers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gallbladder pain? Does it feel different for sleevers?   Gallbladder pain?  Does it feel different for sleevers? EmptyTue 06 Sep 2011, 10:09 pm

Gallbladder pain is almost always over the gallbladder - on the right. Pain usually starts several hours (sometimes up to 4) after eating. Sounds more like reflux to me. Or an ulcer, perhaps. Best check with your GP asap if the pain is happening a lot.

I know it is not always easy, but try avoiding fat and switch to 6 small fairly bland meals, if you are not already doing so until you see that doctor.
Back to top Go down
chrisbychic
Top Poster
Top Poster
chrisbychic

Female
Number of posts : 7036
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Gallbladder pain? Does it feel different for sleevers?   Gallbladder pain?  Does it feel different for sleevers? EmptyTue 06 Sep 2011, 10:05 pm

No idea, sorry!

But good luck, and I'm glad you're already booked in to see the doc about it.

Gallbladder pain?  Does it feel different for sleevers? 217555
Back to top Go down
OpusKV626
Part of the furniture

Male
Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Gallbladder pain? Does it feel different for sleevers?   Gallbladder pain?  Does it feel different for sleevers? EmptyTue 06 Sep 2011, 8:53 pm

Hello all: I've been away for a while. Everything has been great. However, lately I've been having an intense cramp-like pain just below the sternum. I'm pretty sure it is gallbladder problems. It kicks in after eating anything that has any iota of fat in it. It is an intense pain across the diaphragm.

I read up on gallbladder pain and it always mentions lateralized pain. Do we sleevers experience the pain differently?

What are you stories about gall bladder issues?

//I am going to see a doctor about it in October.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gallbladder pain? Does it feel different for sleevers?   Gallbladder pain?  Does it feel different for sleevers? Empty

Back to top Go down

Gallbladder pain? Does it feel different for sleevers?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: Pre-op, Post Op, and Complications :: Complications With The Sleeve-
Jump to: