chrisbychic
Top Poster
Top Poster
chrisbychic

Female
Number of posts : 7036
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Feeling my stomach ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling my stomach ...   Feeling my stomach ... EmptyTue 30 Aug 2011, 11:06 pm

No, haven't heard of that one, sorry.
Sounds odd - and like other issues, if you're worried about it, call your doc!

I had a thing where I could feel bumps on the end of my rib bones - apparently it was normal, but I had to ask the doc about it because it was so weird. Of course it had been so long since I'd felt my rib bones that I had no clue!
Back to top Go down
*Lib*
Top Poster
Top Poster
*Lib*

Female
Number of posts : 1594
Registration date : 2009-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Feeling my stomach ...   Feeling my stomach ... EmptyTue 30 Aug 2011, 9:09 am

I could kind of feel it, but I think it might have been in my head.....I could have attributed every health issue ihad to the sleeve post op.....in fact I did Feeling my stomach ... 314562 Eventually I came to realize that after I healed there wasn't really anything different about me than anyone else!
Back to top Go down
AliKat
Part of the furniture
AliKat

Female
Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2010-07-23

PostSubject: Feeling my stomach ...   Feeling my stomach ... EmptyTue 30 Aug 2011, 6:53 am

In defence of asking a question that might already be on the forum ... I have a screaming migraine and I couldn't leave work sick as it is just day number two for me ... a new job and one I'd like to keep! I am also in the midst of an agruement with my husband about money ... life!

Anyway, other than an initial five weeks of not being able to lay in bed. I had to sleep sitting up on the lounge, I have had a pretty good run with my little belly. I've only had two episodes of really bad overeating and saliva dripping from my mouth but today while sitting and using the laptop I felt my stomach ... it was like I could feel a lump or I thought I could even feel the staple line.

Has anyone else experienced this? It only occurred today, so I will keep an eye on it but sending out feelers to my fellow sleevers.

Cheers,

Alison.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feeling my stomach ...   Feeling my stomach ... Empty

Back to top Go down

Feeling my stomach ...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: Pre-op, Post Op, and Complications :: Complications With The Sleeve-
Jump to: