Kate
Top Poster
Top Poster
Kate

Female
Number of posts : 2162
Registration date : 2011-06-23

The Mater Hospital, Sydney Empty
PostSubject: The Mater Hospital, Sydney   The Mater Hospital, Sydney EmptyTue 30 Aug 2011, 3:19 am

I had better make comment since I suggested the category. I was at The Mater, Crows Nest, Sydney and could not fault it one little bit. From the friendly staff to very caring nurses and of course the professionalism and dedication of Dr Taylor and his team it truly is a great hospital. I had a private room with a view that overlooked the front entrance of the hospital. Didn't look out it much but it was nice to see the blue/cloudy sky from my bed. Had a few tough days but the nursing staff were so caring it made those first 2 days bearable. Of course I can't comment on the food as I didn't have any. Would recommend The Mater to anyone without any hesitation what so ever.
Back to top Go down
Micksta

Male
Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2011-09-15

PostSubject: Re: The Mater Hospital, Sydney   The Mater Hospital, Sydney EmptyWed 21 Sep 2011, 8:50 am

thats great to hear Kate. I am booked in for the 17th October with Dr Taylor.....puts me more at ease.
Back to top Go down
Cazza
Cazza

Female
Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2010-10-07

PostSubject: Re: The Mater Hospital, Sydney   The Mater Hospital, Sydney EmptyWed 21 Sep 2011, 12:15 pm

I was sleeved at St George Private and would recommend it highly. They were very attentive, supportive and nothing was a problem. I felt very comfortable and it would definately be my first choice of hospital if I ever had to go in again for anything.

I have also been in the Mater for Melanoma surgery and agree with Kate they were fantastic and provided good care.
Back to top Go down
BrookiChooki
BrookiChooki

Female
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2012-01-08

PostSubject: Re: The Mater Hospital, Sydney   The Mater Hospital, Sydney EmptyWed 18 Jan 2012, 12:36 am

I'm currently at the Mater now day 2 post surgery and I am so impressed.. The nurses are fantasic and so kind. Dr Taylor was amazing pre op and was even there trying to calm me down when I came to after surgery... I'm here for another 2 days and am thankful that this is where I came... Also got my own room with a view own bathroom and tv.. Love it.. HIGHLY RECOMMENED!!! oh and it dosnt hurt that Dr Taylor is a hottie lol shhhh
Back to top Go down
Tracey_379
Part of the furniture
Tracey_379

Female
Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2012-09-19

PostSubject: Re: The Mater Hospital, Sydney   The Mater Hospital, Sydney EmptyThu 20 Sep 2012, 11:23 am

Hi I had surgery 8 weeks ago at the Mater hospital, everything was great dr Taylor and the team and the amazing nurses made the whole experience better than I expected. I was really terrified as I had never had surgery before all the staff including dr Taylor was very patient and supportive. I had very little pain or nausea after surgery and the nurses were so encouraging and never once felt judged. I would 100% recommend the mater hospital to anyone my experience of the hospital was great I was very impressed.
Back to top Go down
chrisbychic
Top Poster
Top Poster
chrisbychic

Female
Number of posts : 7036
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: The Mater Hospital, Sydney   The Mater Hospital, Sydney EmptyThu 20 Sep 2012, 9:59 pm

Haven't been there lately, but I was born in the Mater...just sayin!

The Mater Hospital, Sydney 314562
Back to top Go down
margd
Top Poster
Top Poster
margd

Female
Number of posts : 2628
Registration date : 2011-09-09

PostSubject: Re: The Mater Hospital, Sydney   The Mater Hospital, Sydney EmptyTue 30 Oct 2012, 9:34 am

I just had my gallbladder out at the Mater Sydney,it was the best hospital,nothing was a bother for nurses or doctors,great place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mater Hospital, Sydney   The Mater Hospital, Sydney Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mater Hospital, Sydney
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: Hospitals-
Jump to: