Australian Gastric Sleeve Support Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ok I need a real good swift kick in the backside!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MiddleWoman
Part of the furniture
MiddleWoman

Female
Number of posts : 668
Registration date : 2010-12-17

Ok I need a real good swift kick in the backside!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok I need a real good swift kick in the backside!!   Ok I need a real good swift kick in the backside!! EmptyTue 23 Aug 2011, 10:48 pm

Spring and summer are on their way - have you bought a new pair of togs/swimmers? That might motivate you. Why not try Opti breakfast and lunch, with a high protein dinner and snacks? The weight will move in no time. Best wishes.

MiddleWoman
Back to top Go down
Andrea11
Part of the furniture
Andrea11

Female
Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Ok I need a real good swift kick in the backside!! Empty
PostSubject: Ok I need a real good swift kick in the backside!!   Ok I need a real good swift kick in the backside!! EmptyTue 23 Aug 2011, 9:51 pm

Hi everyone,

I really need to get back on track. The cold of the last week or so has brought with it the nasty food habbits/choices for me. I need to get back on track and need some helpful tips to get me going again. I'm thinking I will give Opti a go for a couple of weeks to kick start me again I only have a few kilo left to loose and don't want to drop the ball this close to the line.

So if anyone can help it really would be appreciated.....

takecare Andrea
Back to top Go down

Ok I need a real good swift kick in the backside!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: