Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
foober

Female
Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2011-07-31

date with dr kiroff Empty
PostSubject: Re: date with dr kiroff   date with dr kiroff EmptyThu 08 Sep 2011, 8:37 am

There are some surgeons that are pro sleeve. I think that they also have GPs with attached to their practice

Why dont you give them a call ,worth a shot. I went to a seminar with Dr onforio who IMHO was pro sleeve and one of the things he did say was that for country patients the sleeve is a better option because it is better managed fewer visits,fewer complicantions. Really who are you going to get to do your fills.He had a patient from Pt lincoln who was sleeved and this was one of the factors in gettingthe sleeve. As longa as you are a candidate weight wise they might be ablr to help.

Micahael france also does a lot of sleeves .

I dont know anything about APRA. It might be a fact finding mission,call and ask as may questions as you can .
Back to top Go down
dd5290
dd5290

Female
Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2011-08-16

PostSubject: Re: date with dr kiroff   date with dr kiroff EmptyThu 08 Sep 2011, 12:30 am

major 1 being apra & gp not happy with sleeve says i should go band - im that confused i just cant think so i have cancelled everything
Back to top Go down
foober

Female

PostSubject: Re: date with dr kiroff   date with dr kiroff EmptyWed 07 Sep 2011, 11:33 pm

So whats happening ? Whats been put in your way,maybe someone can give you some advice on how to get around the problem?
Back to top Go down
foober

Female

PostSubject: Re: date with dr kiroff   date with dr kiroff EmptyWed 07 Sep 2011, 11:32 pm

So whats happening ? Whats been put in your way,maybe someone can give you some advice on how to get around the problem?
Back to top Go down
dd5290
dd5290

Female

PostSubject: Re: date with dr kiroff   date with dr kiroff EmptyWed 07 Sep 2011, 11:25 pm

please cancel this - it is no longer happening
Back to top Go down
dd5290
dd5290

Female

PostSubject: date with dr kiroff   date with dr kiroff EmptyWed 17 Aug 2011, 4:09 am

date with dr kiroff 21984 my date with Dr Kiroff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: date with dr kiroff   date with dr kiroff Empty

Back to top Go down

date with dr kiroff
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: Calendar Entries-
Jump to: