5 posters
AuthorMessage
lovelyslim
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 894
Registration date : 2010-10-12

soon to be sleeved!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: soon to be sleeved!!!   soon to be sleeved!!! EmptyMon 29 Aug 2011, 3:43 pm

Bring it on ........... Sister Girlfriend ............

soon to be sleeved!!! 369315 soon to be sleeved!!! 369315 soon to be sleeved!!! 877290 soon to be sleeved!!! 877290 soon to be sleeved!!! 110673 soon to be sleeved!!! 110673

soon to be sleeved!!! ZQwVp10,,.........so much weight to lose soon to be sleeved!!! 427584

soon to be sleeved!!! Eventsoon to be sleeved!!! 21984 soon to be sleeved!!! 878453 soon to be sleeved!!! 446871

Date of surgery 1/11/11

Waiting since 1st nov2010 for PHF
Back to top Go down
shorty
shorty

Female
Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2011-07-24

PostSubject: Re: soon to be sleeved!!!   soon to be sleeved!!! EmptyMon 29 Aug 2011, 1:27 pm

yay I have a date 20th sept. I hope my ticker thing is working!!
Back to top Go down
comforteater
comforteater

Female
Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2011-07-19

PostSubject: Re: soon to be sleeved!!!   soon to be sleeved!!! EmptyThu 04 Aug 2011, 12:31 am

lol at the tummy comments. My surgeon was talking to me about the scars fading over time and not being that noticeable lol.. i just giggled and said it seriously doesn't matter to me.. i have never flashed my tummy around in a bikini and i really don't think i will be after the weightloss either.. i already have strechmarks and a ceaser scar.. looking forward to my keyhole scars and big floppy apron hahaha :-P

.. thanks Hun.. it's the bit of a rush losing weight so fast, but it's never enough.. you keep wanting more more more :O)

The nurse that you are seeing.. is her name Elke?
Back to top Go down
shorty
shorty

Female

PostSubject: Re: soon to be sleeved!!!   soon to be sleeved!!! EmptyWed 03 Aug 2011, 7:59 am

hi, nope not sent in the application yet as I think my gp has not worded the letter right the guy at apra said it needs to be writtren pretty much as it is worded in page 8 of the form so I think I need make an app with her and take in the form. Still have to get the surgeon to fill out too, app's!!! I have my nurse app on mon at least thats another off the list tick. Krisity u are doing so well in 13 days to have lost that much wow even that must feel so great. yeah dakodasmum tummy tuck I know the feeling after two babies in my early 20's my skin has so many strechmarks I strongly don't think it will look so great after either!!
Back to top Go down
dakodasmum
Part of the furniture
dakodasmum

Female
Number of posts : 278
Registration date : 2011-08-02

PostSubject: Re: soon to be sleeved!!!   soon to be sleeved!!! EmptyWed 03 Aug 2011, 12:09 am

Hi Sophia, welcome!! I am getting my sleeve done in october, Im soo very excited!! I wish you all the best. I have heard you can use your super but I wasnt too sure about how easy it would be so I didnt bother with it, maybe I should!!! Have some left over money for the tummy tuck lol!! Good luck, Im sure youll do fabulously!! xox
Back to top Go down
Jaime
Part of the furniture
Jaime

Female
Number of posts : 1024
Registration date : 2010-08-24

PostSubject: Re: soon to be sleeved!!!   soon to be sleeved!!! EmptyTue 02 Aug 2011, 10:09 pm

Hey shorty

I am using my super ... have you sent in your application yet? I found it pretty straight forward and was approved in 21 working days with no hiccups.
Back to top Go down
comforteater
comforteater

Female
Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2011-07-19

PostSubject: Re: soon to be sleeved!!!   soon to be sleeved!!! EmptyTue 02 Aug 2011, 1:26 pm

Hello hunni!!!

please remember my offer to talk/catch up.. anytime!!! we could even meet with peggy there if you prefer..

soon to be sleeved!!! 706350 you are gunna do great with this. the future is bright, happy and comfortable.... for both of us xx were gunna be vsk mum hotties :)

i hope yo hear from you soon xox
Back to top Go down
shorty
shorty

Female

PostSubject: Re: soon to be sleeved!!!   soon to be sleeved!!! EmptyMon 01 Aug 2011, 5:34 am

hi, my surgeon will be dr Goodall-wislon if all goes to plan, this whole getting some of my super is not that easy.
Back to top Go down
Jaime
Part of the furniture
Jaime

Female
Number of posts : 1024
Registration date : 2010-08-24

PostSubject: Re: soon to be sleeved!!!   soon to be sleeved!!! EmptySun 31 Jul 2011, 2:44 pm

Welcome Shorty :)

What surgeon are you going with? I am in Boronia and my surgery is Ian Michell.

Back to top Go down
shorty
shorty

Female

PostSubject: soon to be sleeved!!!   soon to be sleeved!!! EmptySun 31 Jul 2011, 2:09 pm

hi,

My name is Sophia. I hav struggled with my weight since I can remeber. And finally after yrs thinking about doing the band took the next step and seen my gp and surgeon whom said Iam more suited to the sleeve which Iam quite happy with after more invesgating. I have also seen the dietician and hav my nurse app next wk am waiting still for an app with physician and am about to tackle apra tomorrow morning! Iam very nervous about the whole thing, silly but worrried I will never eat a lovely meal again and bit scared of the op, but I can't contuine on this path also worried how my weight has and is affecting my kids one whom was born very ill (for reasons unknown) and I just emotially ate my way though the first 2yrs of her life till she was transplanted. Everyones stories sound so positive and I have found reading though the topics really helpful for answering some my questions, thanks everyone!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: soon to be sleeved!!!   soon to be sleeved!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

soon to be sleeved!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: