Australian Gastric Sleeve Support Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

When did you have your first alcoholic drink post sleeve?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hlinden

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-08-23

When did you have your first alcoholic drink post sleeve? Empty
PostSubject: Dr Jon Armstrong   When did you have your first alcoholic drink post sleeve? EmptyTue 23 Aug 2011, 12:20 pm

Hi, I have an appointment to see Dr Armstrong on the 9 September, can you please tell me, is he good, how did your surgery go, can you give me any tips on what to expect please, i am really nervous and having nightmares, and also, a friend of mine said that I would age when I lose weight and have wrinkles on my face because the fat will go and even though I dont have wrinkles now they will come, have you found this to be the case.

Any info would be great please.

Thanks so much
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When did you have your first alcoholic drink post sleeve?   When did you have your first alcoholic drink post sleeve? EmptyMon 01 Aug 2011, 2:30 am

I had my first drink on Friday night, almost 4 weeks out :)
Back to top Go down
kellyjmiddlebrook
kellyjmiddlebrook

Female
Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2011-04-04

PostSubject: When did you have your first alcoholic drink post sleeve?   When did you have your first alcoholic drink post sleeve? EmptySat 30 Jul 2011, 9:38 am

Hello Sleevers!!

My best friend's engagement party is in two weeks, out bush, pig on a spit and lots of partying! I am contemplating having a glass of wine, especially for speeches as I am giving one. I will be five weeks post sleeve. So when did the rest of you have your first alcoholic drink post sleeve and how did it go, what did you have? I'm not joining in the drunken debauchery, will thoroughly enjoy watching it though!! My bestie is pregnant and I thought it was a good excuse to be sober with her and enjoy time together. We both wanted to have one glass of our favourite wine...but I hear that some have felt quite a bit tipsy after just one post sleeve...so bare all and tell me what you think!!

Kell xoxoxox
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When did you have your first alcoholic drink post sleeve?   When did you have your first alcoholic drink post sleeve? Empty

Back to top Go down

When did you have your first alcoholic drink post sleeve?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: Pre-op, Post Op, and Complications :: The Post-Op Page-
Jump to: