Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hillybilly

Female
Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2011-07-09

The journey has started Empty
PostSubject: Re: The journey has started   The journey has started EmptyFri 22 Jul 2011, 6:49 am

Thanks all

Mine surgery is on 16 Septemer at SJOG Leederville. I think he does both hospitals just on different days.I picked that date because I will need 2 weeks off work and that is the best time for my work. I'm still apprehensive but the Dr does have a very positive and encouraging attitude. Looks like there is a few of us around that time.

I was a bit worried when he was explaining about the possibility of a leak. It sounds pretty major for that to happen. Has anyone heard of someone having a leak and what was the outcome.
Back to top Go down
joshuasmum

Female
Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2011-07-06

PostSubject: Re: The journey has started   The journey has started EmptyFri 22 Jul 2011, 12:42 am

Hi Lynpat - my surgeon is Jon Armstrong and he is great isn't he? When is your surgery booked for? Mine is 20 Sept at Hollywood.
Back to top Go down
Jaime
Part of the furniture
Jaime

Female
Number of posts : 1024
Registration date : 2010-08-24

PostSubject: Re: The journey has started   The journey has started EmptyThu 21 Jul 2011, 10:40 pm

Hey Lyn

Congrats on going to your appointment and booking your surgery! Mine is in 8 weeks time too! :D
Back to top Go down
sunnie
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 422
Registration date : 2011-01-25

PostSubject: Re: The journey has started   The journey has started EmptyThu 21 Jul 2011, 2:16 pm

The journey has started 217555 Congrats on your surgery date you picked an excellent surgeon, you're in very good hands. You won't beleive the difference this will make to your life.

Best wishes

Sunnie x
Back to top Go down
Hillybilly

Female
Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2011-07-09

PostSubject: The journey has started   The journey has started EmptyThu 21 Jul 2011, 10:58 am

Hi All
Well I didn't chicken out of going to my appointment today...Yey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got close but I went. The surgeon Jon Armstrong, was very informative and I have booked in for 8 weeks time. Couls have got it donenext Wednesday but that was a bit too soon for me to get my head around.... Anyway thanks to everyone for answering my questions over the past couple of weeks. Nodoubt I will have more as the time gets closer and postop.

Thanks

Last edited by Hilly on Sat 23 Jul 2011, 8:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The journey has started   The journey has started Empty

Back to top Go down

The journey has started
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: