chrisbychic
Top Poster
Top Poster
chrisbychic

Female
Number of posts : 7036
Registration date : 2008-06-02

free spreedsheet, may assist a bit in fighting binge eateing Empty
PostSubject: Re: free spreedsheet, may assist a bit in fighting binge eateing   free spreedsheet, may assist a bit in fighting binge eateing EmptySat 16 Jul 2011, 8:53 pm

Hi Arna
It was lovely to meet you yesterday!
Thanks for the spreadsheet - I'm sure it will come in handy for those times when I need a tool to help me - hubby has suggested I use it for my smoking, too...
By the way, your profile pic does not do you justice - you are so much more lovely in person!
free spreedsheet, may assist a bit in fighting binge eateing 217555
Back to top Go down
arna
Part of the furniture
arna

Female
Number of posts : 635
Registration date : 2011-05-09

free spreedsheet, may assist a bit in fighting binge eateing Empty
PostSubject: free spreedsheet, may assist a bit in fighting binge eateing   free spreedsheet, may assist a bit in fighting binge eateing EmptySat 16 Jul 2011, 2:43 pm

Hi all,

I drew up a simple spreadsheet to help me to delay binge eating. It is a 24 hour day broken down into rows of 15/30 min intervals and columns for ticking if you have binged, not binged, eaten mindfully. It has helped me at times; for example, I can see I just have another 10 minutes to get through before I get another tick for not bingeing, and then another 15 minutes, etc.

I am happy to share it with anyone, and you might even want to alter it to suit you. If anyone is interested, just PM me with your email and I will email it to you.

arnamk
Back to top Go down

free spreedsheet, may assist a bit in fighting binge eateing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Our Community :: Our Community :: Sell, Swap and Give Away-
Jump to: