Australian Gastric Sleeve Support Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

interesting topic on SBS right now...why are thin people not fat!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tylz25
tylz25

Female
Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2011-06-28

interesting topic on SBS right now...why are thin people not fat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: interesting topic on SBS right now...why are thin people not fat!   interesting topic on SBS right now...why are thin people not fat! EmptyTue 05 Jul 2011, 2:25 pm

was very interesting, i love documentaries anyway, but the scientific discoveries were insightful!! damn being a fat kid!! haha interesting topic on SBS right now...why are thin people not fat! 314562
Back to top Go down
smileysoon

Female
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: interesting topic on SBS right now...why are thin people not fat!   interesting topic on SBS right now...why are thin people not fat! EmptyTue 05 Jul 2011, 12:08 pm

Yeah i found the fat cell info interesting like those who are fat kids are normally fat adults, which i knew but thought it was more related to behaviour and exercise than to the amount of fat cells in the body. I thought the behaviour of the children as young as 3,4,5 was interesting too.

My partner is one of those people who has no interest in food. He's slim and always a constant weight. He always says if food was a tablet he could take once a day then he'd be happy. He has a highly physical labouring job and doesn't eat anything during the day then comes home and just eats a normal evening meal mostly. Sometimes though he will come home and eat breakfast lunch and dinner in one sitting (like 6 weatbix with fruit then PB sangas then meat and three vege!!! all in an hour or so)....i guess he needs to top up the reserves every few days. I wish we could swap half of our habits each and we'd be set and healthy....lol!

So i wonder when they will be able to isolate and modify that gene they mentioned..... ;)
Back to top Go down
Eringirl
Part of the furniture
Eringirl

Female
Number of posts : 633
Registration date : 2011-06-05

PostSubject: Re: interesting topic on SBS right now...why are thin people not fat!   interesting topic on SBS right now...why are thin people not fat! EmptyTue 05 Jul 2011, 11:49 am

hi there smileysoon

i watched that show and found some parts of it very informative and interesting. some of the things stated have been facts one of my Doctors has repeated to me strangely enough

was worth the time to watch it

erin girl
Back to top Go down
smileysoon

Female
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: interesting topic on SBS right now...why are thin people not fat!   interesting topic on SBS right now...why are thin people not fat! EmptyTue 05 Jul 2011, 10:53 am

SBS one....7.30 Tuesday the 5th.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: interesting topic on SBS right now...why are thin people not fat!   interesting topic on SBS right now...why are thin people not fat! Empty

Back to top Go down

interesting topic on SBS right now...why are thin people not fat!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: