AuthorMessage
SloJo
Part of the furniture
SloJo

Female
Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2011-05-23

Worst dream - forgot to start opti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst dream - forgot to start opti   Worst dream - forgot to start opti EmptyMon 27 Jun 2011, 11:43 am

Hi Synna

How strange you should post this question as about 4 days ago I had the strangest dream that I had had the sleeve op and was in a bed ?hospital? I kept drinking too much and was in so much pain because of this...the amusing thing is I won't see the surgeon until August so I don't even know if I can have the op!!! I thought I had put the whole thing to the back of my mind, obviously not :)

It is very strange how our subconscience works isn't it!!!

Hope all your dreams from now on are non-stressful.
Back to top Go down
D'Girlz
Top Poster
Top Poster
D'Girlz

Female
Number of posts : 1749
Registration date : 2011-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Worst dream - forgot to start opti   Worst dream - forgot to start opti EmptyMon 27 Jun 2011, 11:14 am

No dream - but I did forget to but the opti stuff and had to start the next day!!! LOL
Back to top Go down
sassysmum
Part of the furniture
sassysmum

Female
Number of posts : 328
Registration date : 2011-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Worst dream - forgot to start opti   Worst dream - forgot to start opti EmptyMon 27 Jun 2011, 12:14 am

Dear Synna,

What a relief it must have been to wake up and find it was a dream, and yes dreams tend to revolve around that which has us most occupied in thought in the day time.

Since my sleeve I've been sleeping like a log and rarely dreaming (or not dreaming that I remember anyway).

Good luck with your journey.
cheers
sassysmum
Back to top Go down
shelly25
Top Poster
Top Poster
shelly25

Female
Number of posts : 1776
Registration date : 2009-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Worst dream - forgot to start opti   Worst dream - forgot to start opti EmptyMon 27 Jun 2011, 12:14 am

dont you hate those kind of dreams!!
Worst dream - forgot to start opti 281976
shelly
Back to top Go down
Synna
Part of the furniture
Synna

Female
Number of posts : 436
Location : That twilight space between sleep and consciousness
Registration date : 2010-08-23

PostSubject: Worst dream - forgot to start opti   Worst dream - forgot to start opti EmptySun 26 Jun 2011, 11:45 pm

Hey sleevers, I had the weirdest dream last night. I was 4 days out from surgery and I realised I hadn't done the optifast stage. I was panicking that the surgery wouldn't go ahead, or they would open me up and not complete the surgery, and I would have wasted about $10k (surgery, accommodation etc etc).

Has anyone else had weird anxiety dreams like this? I think they are fascinating, showing us our unconscious fears and frustrations.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worst dream - forgot to start opti   Worst dream - forgot to start opti Empty

Back to top Go down

Worst dream - forgot to start opti
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: