Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shrinky Dink
Shrinky Dink

Female
Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2011-04-04

Circle of Care team in Perth Empty
PostSubject: Circle of Care team in Perth   Circle of Care team in Perth EmptyWed 22 Jun 2011, 4:54 pm

I just wanted to give a bit of a plug for the Circle of Care mob and their clinic at Hollywood Private Hospital. I have found them to be excellent so far, very accommodating and helpful, and really friendly too. They insist on participation in the full range of allied health care, so you have dietician, physio and psych appointments with their staff. I haven't had my surgery yet but they inspire lots of confidence. Jeff Hamdorf has a big teaching post at the UWA and is a relaxed and lovely human being. I'm guessing that they're a bit pricey compared to some of the other surgeons operating in Perth - $7100 for the surgery and appointments necessary over a 12 month period plus about $7800 for two nights in Hollywood, theatre fees and consumables. I don't have phi so have to stump up the cash, but if there are complications requiring a longer stay they'll transfer me to Charlie Gardener so nobody has to sell the house to pay the hospital!
I just thought I'd put that out there in case there's anybody looking :O)
Back to top Go down

Circle of Care team in Perth
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: The Surgeons-
Jump to: