Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sapphire

Female
Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2010-10-08

Superannuation turn around time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superannuation turn around time    Superannuation turn around time  EmptyFri 03 Jun 2011, 11:34 am

There is quite a delay at the moment with APRA. Once you have submitted all forms and doctors letters etc, you must allow 21 working days for processing. If you are approved first go, you then have to apply to your super fund for the money, so it could take a further 1-2 weeks to receive the money. So all going well it takes roughly 6 weeks. If you pay for the surgery in advance, they require proof of debt or a stat dec.
Back to top Go down
beccyboo78
beccyboo78

Female
Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2011-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Superannuation turn around time    Superannuation turn around time  EmptyFri 03 Jun 2011, 11:10 am

Thanks for the advice fish
Back to top Go down
100%-er
Top Poster
Top Poster
100%-er

Female
Number of posts : 1217
Registration date : 2011-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Superannuation turn around time    Superannuation turn around time  EmptyFri 03 Jun 2011, 10:30 am

Congrats on your first appointment. It is very exciting, isn't it???

There is a whole thread about the superannuation factor, worth a look there if you don't get any answers on this thread.
I didn't apply to have super released for my op, so I can't help you, sorry.

Last edited by fishyoutofwater on Fri 03 Jun 2011, 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
beccyboo78
beccyboo78

Female
Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2011-05-15

PostSubject: Superannuation turn around time    Superannuation turn around time  EmptyFri 03 Jun 2011, 10:27 am

So excited - had my first consult today and booked in for 29 June. Don't think super provider will approve by then though so trying to increase credit card to cover it til reimbursement. Iam with Q Super. Does anybody have any advice on how long it took them if they withdrew funds from their super? Still trying to get used to the fact that I will be slim by Christmas!
Superannuation turn around time  878453
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Superannuation turn around time    Superannuation turn around time  Empty

Back to top Go down

Superannuation turn around time
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Accessing your Superannuation-
Jump to: