Tash
Top Poster
Top Poster
Tash

Female
Number of posts : 1492
Registration date : 2011-03-30

Sydney exercise opportunity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sydney exercise opportunity   Sydney exercise opportunity EmptyMon 04 Jul 2011, 1:08 am

Great Ideas Gino (PocketRocket) I am particularly interested in the Day trip to the Blue Mountains and also a beach BBQ. Be good when the weather improves.
Tash xxx
Back to top Go down
PocketRocket

Male
Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Hi Michael - this is a great idea   Sydney exercise opportunity EmptySun 03 Jul 2011, 2:26 pm

Hi Michael

This is a great idea and I would love to come along, but I have band practice on a Saturday morning!

If you need help in organising any other events in the Sydney area, drop me a line and I am more than willing to help out.

Once the weather improves I am thinking of organising a monthly exercise social when new people can learn from others and maybe just get out there and enjoy the outdoors with other people in the same boat.

Here are a couple of ideas to get started.

Cycling around Centennial park, easy to park the car and get on your bike - this way everyone can go at their own pace without worrying about traffic.

Coogee to Bondi Walk and then stop for a few drinks and then take the bus back to the city or Coogee to pick up the car.

Daytrip to the Blue Mountains and go for a bush walk.

Picnic or bbq down at a local beach.

Hire a few tennis courts or a round of golf

Speak soon and it was great to catch up with you yesterday

PocketRocket

post2post wrote:
Hi

Every Saturday morning at 10am I am part of an outdoor exercise group. We meet at a park in Rose Bay and work with personal trainer Kirsty Welsh. Kirsty was the behind the scenes trainer for myself and Mick in the BIG Extreme Makeover show on Ch 9, she also appeared with us on A Current Affair a few weeks back. Kirsty has a passion for helping obese and overweight people exercise at a level they are comfortable with in a non confronting way. This group is only for overweight people and its ideal for preparing for surgery or post surgery when you are ready to start moving again.

Kirsty helped me lose 35 kgs so i could have the sleeve back in September. Losing that 35 kgs to be able to have the surgery seemed like it would be impossible but we got there.

So if you think you are interested in joining myself and Mick with Kirsty or just have some questions please email me at post2post@bigpond.com and i will forward you the details. We usually go for some breakfast and coffee after training for a chat as well.

Cheers
MG.
Back to top Go down
Tash
Top Poster
Top Poster
Tash

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sydney exercise opportunity   Sydney exercise opportunity EmptyWed 25 May 2011, 6:40 am

Thanks Miss Vicki
I will definitely keep it in mind for further down the track. Looks like a good class.

Sydney exercise opportunity 369315
Back to top Go down
Miss Vicki

Female
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2010-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Sydney exercise opportunity   Sydney exercise opportunity EmptyWed 25 May 2011, 6:23 am

Tash

I do bootcamp twice a week at Winston hills if you are interested! I love it....

I do Monday nights and Thursday nights from 7.30pm-8.30pm,

It has helps me to stay excercised....

www.actionfit.com.au you can check it out if you like!! The trainers are fantastic, Ian is my favourite, they really understand where we have come from......

Let me know what you think!!
Back to top Go down
Tash
Top Poster
Top Poster
Tash

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sydney exercise opportunity   Sydney exercise opportunity EmptyWed 25 May 2011, 6:14 am

Thanks MG but too far from Blacktown for me. Enjoy.
hugs
Back to top Go down
melpaulned
Part of the furniture
melpaulned

Female
Number of posts : 1034
Registration date : 2010-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Sydney exercise opportunity   Sydney exercise opportunity EmptyWed 25 May 2011, 5:58 am

Aw if only it was in the sutherland shire!
Good for you, keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
post2post
post2post

Male
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Sydney exercise opportunity   Sydney exercise opportunity EmptyWed 25 May 2011, 1:55 am

Hi

Every Saturday morning at 10am I am part of an outdoor exercise group. We meet at a park in Rose Bay and work with personal trainer Kirsty Welsh. Kirsty was the behind the scenes trainer for myself and Mick in the BIG Extreme Makeover show on Ch 9, she also appeared with us on A Current Affair a few weeks back. Kirsty has a passion for helping obese and overweight people exercise at a level they are comfortable with in a non confronting way. This group is only for overweight people and its ideal for preparing for surgery or post surgery when you are ready to start moving again.

Kirsty helped me lose 35 kgs so i could have the sleeve back in September. Losing that 35 kgs to be able to have the surgery seemed like it would be impossible but we got there.

So if you think you are interested in joining myself and Mick with Kirsty or just have some questions please email me at post2post@bigpond.com and i will forward you the details. We usually go for some breakfast and coffee after training for a chat as well.

Cheers
MG.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sydney exercise opportunity   Sydney exercise opportunity Empty

Back to top Go down

Sydney exercise opportunity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Dietitians, Dieting, Exercising and more :: Diet, Exercise and more :: Exercise-
Jump to: