Janette
Top Poster
Top Poster
Janette

Female
Number of posts : 4341
Registration date : 2009-09-13

Palatible Multivit?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palatible Multivit??   Palatible Multivit?? EmptyWed 18 May 2011, 11:42 am

I take Blackmores Multivitamin Sustained Release
180 tabs (6 months supply) for around $40.
I don't have any probs taking them.
Back to top Go down
PocketRocket

Male
Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Hello PomInOz - I use "Multichew" Chewable mulit-vitamins   Palatible Multivit?? EmptyWed 18 May 2011, 11:33 am

Hello PomInOZ

I use this brand of chewable multivitamins and they are called "Multichew"

I don't mind the taste at all and they cost $33 for 60 tablets. One positive thing I find is that if I am hungry and I take one of these it kind of keeps my hunger at bay for a bit and then I can make a more informed decision to see if I am really hungry or if it's 'head hunger'

I get mine from the OClinic in Crows Nest. I phoned up the supplier on the side of the bottle today and they said you can order them directly from this website http://www.bandbuddies.com.au
If you get them from this site, then they are called "NutriChew"

They also have a list of local stockist on their webpage, click below for more details
http://www.bandbuddies.com.au/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=6

I can bring along some to the next Sydney meet in June and you can try some to see if you like the taste.

Hope this helps

PocketRocket :-)
Back to top Go down
rowdy
Part of the furniture
rowdy

Female
Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2011-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Palatible Multivit??   Palatible Multivit?? EmptyTue 17 May 2011, 2:46 pm

I agree with peazles...my dietician swears by elevit...plus hubby + I will start fertility next year and it is the best for pre-pregnancy viatmin...not that this is necessarily an issue for you...but ya know what mean?
Back to top Go down
Peazles
Part of the furniture
Peazles

Female
Number of posts : 1011
Registration date : 2010-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Palatible Multivit??   Palatible Multivit?? EmptyTue 17 May 2011, 12:12 pm

I use Elevit women's multi, my dietician was quite firm on it's use, said it was superior to Swiss, which is what I was taking before. Elevit is good in that it's not as big as Swiss and it doesn't smell.
Back to top Go down
pominoz
pominoz

Female
Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2010-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Palatible Multivit??   Palatible Multivit?? EmptyTue 17 May 2011, 10:16 am

Thanks Jenny & PocketRocket,

Will look into that website.

I'm a fair weather medicene taker....I was devastated when I found out they don't do Benelyn cough mixture here! :-)

Have also just found some kids Blackmores chewable multi vit in the back of the cupboard so will give them a go.
Back to top Go down
Frangipani Girl
Part of the furniture
Frangipani Girl

Female
Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2010-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Palatible Multivit??   Palatible Multivit?? EmptyTue 17 May 2011, 10:09 am

pominoz wrote:
Hi,

Currently I am holding my nose and taking the Swisse women's multivit which is enormous and the taste makes me retch.

So does anyone know of a normal sized tastless multivit?

Ta!

Pom x

I use to take the Bandbuddies chewable multi vitamins and they also had a strong smell but as soon as you chewed them they were ok.

I am currently using the Swiss Multi Womens vitamins but the capsules not the tablets and they are fine to take and no bad smell. I could only find them in a monthly supply bottle.

I have now ordered some from the USA (Vita 4 Life) and these are also free from fillers and are in capsules as well. My brother and his wife have been taking them for nearly 10 years as they have had other bariatric surgery (band & bypass). I have tried them and I find them easy to take so I ordered them.

Jenny

Jenny
Back to top Go down
PocketRocket

Male
Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Hello PominOz - I use a chewable multivit and it taste good    Palatible Multivit?? EmptyTue 17 May 2011, 9:44 am

Hello PomInOz

I have a daily multivit which is chewable and I normally leave in on my tongue and it dissolves within minutes and tastes ok.

I noticed you are coming along to the Sydney meet up in June, so I will bring along the container and you can try one.

The other good thing about them is if I feel hungry at anytime, I can have one of these and the feeling of hunger goes away, so that a big bonus as well!

See you in June and I will post the name of them when I get back home after work

PocketRocket
Back to top Go down
pominoz
pominoz

Female
Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2010-12-21

PostSubject: Palatible Multivit??   Palatible Multivit?? EmptyTue 17 May 2011, 7:27 am

Hi,

Currently I am holding my nose and taking the Swisse women's multivit which is enormous and the taste makes me retch.

So does anyone know of a normal sized tastless multivit?

Ta!

Pom x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Palatible Multivit??   Palatible Multivit?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Palatible Multivit??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: