Australian Gastric Sleeve Support Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whats everyone asking/getting for mothers day???

Go down 
+11
Fraggle
mum of four (bec)
Janette
Vronnie
100%-er
didles
NutMeg
pominoz
New start
Kylie
realme
15 posters
AuthorMessage
tarnz
Part of the furniture
tarnz

Female
Number of posts : 372
Registration date : 2009-10-20

Whats everyone asking/getting for mothers day??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats everyone asking/getting for mothers day???   Whats everyone asking/getting for mothers day??? EmptyMon 02 May 2011, 8:44 am

I asked for pajamas as well the ones from last year have gone to the far too big pile but changed my mind and now am booked in for a tattoo that the kids are helping to pay for .. will also be my bday pressie cant wait Whats everyone asking/getting for mothers day??? 542174
Back to top Go down
Andrea11
Part of the furniture
Andrea11

Female
Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2010-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Whats everyone asking/getting for mothers day???   Whats everyone asking/getting for mothers day??? EmptySat 30 Apr 2011, 10:42 pm

Well for me I hadn't hinted for anything. But the hubby has taken our adult boys and whispered in their ears I'm sure. So I have no clue but I do know something is going on. I would really just like for them to give our yard a good clean up. After all the rain we have had it's starting to look like it needs a good go........
Back to top Go down
Kazz
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2010-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Whats everyone asking/getting for mothers day???   Whats everyone asking/getting for mothers day??? EmptySat 30 Apr 2011, 2:48 pm

I'd like to spend an afternoon on my own!! hehe

I'd love breakfast in bed with my little family, but after that, time out on my own would be heaven! Alone time is precious and very rare for me :)
Back to top Go down
gottarhyme
Top Poster
Top Poster
gottarhyme

Female
Number of posts : 3826
Registration date : 2011-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Whats everyone asking/getting for mothers day???   Whats everyone asking/getting for mothers day??? EmptySat 30 Apr 2011, 11:12 am

I would love the house cleaned, and breakfast in bed, and one day at home with my girls, with nothing to do but relax.
Back to top Go down
Fraggle
Fraggle

Female
Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2011-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Whats everyone asking/getting for mothers day???   Whats everyone asking/getting for mothers day??? EmptySat 30 Apr 2011, 2:33 am

My mum mentioned that she wanted me to keep an eye out for a Matchbox caravan so I have found a vintage one of those for her (it turns out Matchbox stopped making caravans some time ago).
Back to top Go down
realme
Part of the furniture
realme

Female
Number of posts : 763
Registration date : 2010-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Whats everyone asking/getting for mothers day???   Whats everyone asking/getting for mothers day??? EmptySat 30 Apr 2011, 12:52 am

great choices ladies....tick tick tick to mostly all of those pressies!!!!

P.S. Kylie Pom's right, you do look fantastic in your new photo!
Back to top Go down
mum of four (bec)
Part of the furniture
mum of four (bec)

Female
Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2011-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Whats everyone asking/getting for mothers day???   Whats everyone asking/getting for mothers day??? EmptySat 30 Apr 2011, 12:45 am

I'm buying myself a blower for the garden to blow all the leaves off the paths! Then I'll wrap it and give it to the kids to give to me! Not quite the ideal situation but they are all young and while I make sure the kids give my ex a fathers day present, he doesnt do the same.
Whats everyone asking/getting for mothers day??? 787760
Back to top Go down
Janette
Top Poster
Top Poster
Janette

Female
Number of posts : 4341
Registration date : 2009-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Whats everyone asking/getting for mothers day???   Whats everyone asking/getting for mothers day??? EmptyFri 29 Apr 2011, 10:04 pm

I have to agree there, if I get phone calls from my 4 kids I am happy!
Back to top Go down
Vronnie
Part of the furniture
Vronnie

Female
Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2011-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Whats everyone asking/getting for mothers day???   Whats everyone asking/getting for mothers day??? EmptyFri 29 Apr 2011, 1:25 pm

mmm a phonecall would be nice!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats everyone asking/getting for mothers day???   Whats everyone asking/getting for mothers day??? EmptyFri 29 Apr 2011, 1:18 am

Coffee in bed.

Zoe
Back to top Go down
100%-er
Top Poster
Top Poster
100%-er

Female
Number of posts : 1217
Registration date : 2011-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Whats everyone asking/getting for mothers day???   Whats everyone asking/getting for mothers day??? EmptyThu 28 Apr 2011, 11:16 pm

My mum mentioned she had nearly finished her perfume, so we got her some of that and some of the dusting powder. I don't live near my mum and sometimes give her an IOU to when she comes down to the big smoke and take her out to her fave restaurant, to a show or for a pamper session.
Good luck with getting what you want this year all you mums out there.
Back to top Go down
didles
Part of the furniture
didles

Female
Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2010-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Whats everyone asking/getting for mothers day???   Whats everyone asking/getting for mothers day??? EmptyThu 28 Apr 2011, 10:08 pm

I'm not sure yet, I mean have been hinting for years for diamonds, hubby usually takes easy option of pandora charm. I wouldn't mind a facial voucher, or pedicure or massage a lot of day spa have offers for mothers day, new pj's that are smaller, don't need slippers or dressing gown.

But to have a sleep in and breakfast in bed would be lovely!
Back to top Go down
NutMeg
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 769
Registration date : 2009-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Whats everyone asking/getting for mothers day???   Whats everyone asking/getting for mothers day??? EmptyThu 28 Apr 2011, 10:02 pm

LOL

I am asking for slippers this year, and a new pair of jammies that don't fall down when I walk and a dressing gown too!

I am feeling the cold even more this year than last, and the boys LOVE buying me stuff - it just may as well be practical :)

Back to top Go down
pominoz
pominoz

Female
Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2010-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Whats everyone asking/getting for mothers day???   Whats everyone asking/getting for mothers day??? EmptyThu 28 Apr 2011, 10:02 pm

I told hubby yesterday not to worry about a gift but said it would be nice to go out for lunch, its just a shame the weather is so awful at the moment!

p.s Kylie you look fab in your new photo!
Back to top Go down
New start

Female
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2011-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Whats everyone asking/getting for mothers day???   Whats everyone asking/getting for mothers day??? EmptyThu 28 Apr 2011, 2:20 pm

Well im not a mum.... But will be buying for my mum and am going to get her a facial... Mum loves that, and when she books it in we always go out to lunch before hand and have a glass of bubbly!!! My mum is my best friend so any excuse to spoil her rotton i will. otjer options i have done in the past include...
Make up course
Purfume
Gold class movie tickets
Viva photo shoot - us kids all did it about 5 years ago she actually cried when she opened it haha
Handbag
Freedom voucher.... She loves scatter pillows

Hope this helps Whats everyone asking/getting for mothers day??? 787760
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
realme
Part of the furniture
realme

Female
Number of posts : 763
Registration date : 2010-04-20

PostSubject: Whats everyone asking/getting for mothers day???   Whats everyone asking/getting for mothers day??? EmptyThu 28 Apr 2011, 1:34 pm

Hi everyone, my hubby asked me what I wanted for mothers day and I asked him to give me some time to think about it! Now Im not going to ask for diamonds or anything that extravagant but I dont just want to get the obligatory slippers!
So, what is everyone getting/ asking for?????? any suggestions????

Whats everyone asking/getting for mothers day??? 697586 Whats everyone asking/getting for mothers day??? 787760
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats everyone asking/getting for mothers day???   Whats everyone asking/getting for mothers day??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats everyone asking/getting for mothers day???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: