chrisbychic
Top Poster
Top Poster
chrisbychic

Female
Number of posts : 7036
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Are you having trouble getting back into exercise or starting - spoggy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you having trouble getting back into exercise or starting - spoggy   Are you having trouble getting back into exercise or starting - spoggy EmptyThu 07 Apr 2011, 4:24 am

What a great idea, spogs! Well done, you. I won't be joining in, as I've finally got the all clear to do 'real' exercise - yay!
Back to top Go down
spoggy
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2479
Registration date : 2010-10-01

Are you having trouble getting back into exercise or starting - spoggy Empty
PostSubject: Are you having trouble getting back into exercise or starting - spoggy   Are you having trouble getting back into exercise or starting - spoggy EmptyThu 07 Apr 2011, 12:30 am

As most of you may know I have been going to Contours post op from week 4 doing rehab style exercise session. I have found it absolutely invaluable and progressed out of sight.

I was talking to the owner and said that there is a need for this sort of thing as there is those who need the extra support. Not for everyone.
I was cleared to do normal exercise at 4 weeks, but not really capable. Soif you are in this position, here is a possible answer.

While doing my one on ones we have had to do some lateral thinking about the exercises we did, breaking them down into stages etc.

Noula, the owner, is offering a group class for people who are ready to start exercise after surgery. I have been the guinea pig and it is worth it. At the moment I am looking to see if there are people who are interested in being involved. To wake up your muscles again so to speak. You don't have to join Contours, the first class is a try and see if you like it with someone who knows where you are coming from and knows how to do lateral thinking in the exercise department.

Either let me know on here or ring Blackburn Contours on 98782555 and ask for Noula or Chris.

Last edited by spoggy on Thu 07 Apr 2011, 4:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Are you having trouble getting back into exercise or starting - spoggy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Dietitians, Dieting, Exercising and more :: Diet, Exercise and more :: Exercise-
Jump to: