Australian Gastric Sleeve Support Forum

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Psoriatic Arthritis diagnosed 2003 Q. meds post sleeve?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Tash
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1492
Registration date : 2011-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Psoriatic Arthritis diagnosed 2003 Q. meds post sleeve?   Fri 01 Apr 2011, 3:43 am

Thanks so much. Will definitely ask Dr Taylor on Tues. Will let you know how I go.
Back to top Go down
antsinpants
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 464
Registration date : 2010-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Psoriatic Arthritis diagnosed 2003 Q. meds post sleeve?   Fri 01 Apr 2011, 3:33 am

I was only on one tablet a day pre-op - Surgeon asked me to not take it for approx a week - but then I was able to resume.
after 2 weeks I was put on a multivitamin.

You will need to check with your GP and surgeon to see if you can crush some of the tablets, or get them in a different form.
Back to top Go down
Tash
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1492
Registration date : 2011-03-30

PostSubject: Psoriatic Arthritis diagnosed 2003 Q. meds post sleeve?   Thu 31 Mar 2011, 10:04 am

Hi there. I am in the process of booking in for a gastric sleeve op in the future and am wondering about how I will cope with my meds after the sleeve. I take lots of meds and have done so for years. If I don't take them I am in extreme pain and cannot function. Can anyone tell me how you go about taking your meds immediately post op until you are able to swallow properly again. Just wondering what others on meds have done.
Thanks
Tash
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Psoriatic Arthritis diagnosed 2003 Q. meds post sleeve?   

Back to top Go down

Psoriatic Arthritis diagnosed 2003 Q. meds post sleeve?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Dietitians, Dieting, Exercising and more :: Diet, Exercise and more :: Other Health Issues-
Jump to: