AuthorMessage
spoggy
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2479
Registration date : 2010-10-01

Hi From Canberra Empty
PostSubject: hello from spoggy in Melbourne   Hi From Canberra EmptyThu 31 Mar 2011, 10:00 am

Hello and welcome, good luck withthe band removal and finally the sleeve. I have not regrets on having a sleeve. PM me if you have any questions. There are quite a few people on here who have gone from band to sleeve.

Look forward to meeting you on chat.
Back to top Go down
gottarhyme
Top Poster
Top Poster
gottarhyme

Female
Number of posts : 3826
Registration date : 2011-02-22

Hi From Canberra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi From Canberra   Hi From Canberra EmptyThu 31 Mar 2011, 12:36 am

Bec7...You are not alone! There is a great section here that discusses exactly what you are having done.

A lot of people who have had the band, now enjoy full success with the sleeve. Good luck, and welcome!

Hello
Back to top Go down
Bec7

Female
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2011-02-11

Hi From Canberra Empty
PostSubject: Hi From Canberra   Hi From Canberra EmptyThu 31 Mar 2011, 12:25 am

Hi I discovered this forum a couple of weeks ago and have been doing heaps of reading. The info on here is great and finding this has been a life saver for me.

I have a band which I have had for about 5 years. It was wonderful for the first year or so and I lost 22 kgs. Then I started to get bad reflux when ever I had a fill and they would take more out than was put in so I was going backwards. In the last couple of years I have put back on 16kgs. I get a lot of pain when eating. I just thought that I would have to put up with it as although I was putting the weight back on slowly I didnt want to contemplate how quickly I would put it on with out the band. I also didnt know what other options might be available and thought I probably couldnt afford to have anything else done any way. I also felt like I was a failure as I have had weight I am still over weight. It was a relief to find the band to sleeve section and find out there are so many others that were and are in the same situation.

Since finding this site you have all given me hope. I have an appointment with the surgeon on 12 May to discuss the band removal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi From Canberra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi From Canberra   Hi From Canberra Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi From Canberra
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: