AuthorMessage
taueret
Part of the furniture
taueret

Female
Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2011-02-28

Time to pay for Gap payment? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to pay for Gap payment?   Time to pay for Gap payment? EmptyWed 09 Mar 2011, 11:49 am

Oh that's great. I hope my guy will do that. I have to get through the gastroscopy and oesophagal manomerty first, crossed fingers.
Back to top Go down
D'Girlz
Top Poster
Top Poster
D'Girlz

Female
Number of posts : 1749
Registration date : 2011-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Time to pay for Gap payment?   Time to pay for Gap payment? EmptyWed 09 Mar 2011, 11:12 am

My surgeon booked the surgery prior to paying fees. I only had to pay before the surgery date.
Back to top Go down
taueret
Part of the furniture
taueret

Female
Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2011-02-28

PostSubject: Time to pay for Gap payment?   Time to pay for Gap payment? EmptyWed 09 Mar 2011, 10:51 am

hi,
I was wondering if surgeons require full payment of their out of pocket $ when you book your surgery, or do they ever accept a deposit then and the rest at the time of surgery.

My surgeon charges $3500 from me and claims the rest from medicare and Medibank Private. I am super keen to book a date for the surgery and start preparing for it physically and psychologically. However I won't have the $3500 for a month or 6 weeks. I could easily pay him say $1000 deposit, book a surgery date in 8 weeks or so and pay the rest by then, but it would be nice to get my date before I have all the money together. You know?

I wondered if this was unheard of or "done". I'm not interested in borrowing from a finance company, I'd rather just wait- but it would be awesome to have my date while waiting to save up.

Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to pay for Gap payment?   Time to pay for Gap payment? Empty

Back to top Go down

Time to pay for Gap payment?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Medical Finance Companies-
Jump to: