AuthorMessage
melpaulned
Part of the furniture
melpaulned

Female
Number of posts : 1034
Registration date : 2010-06-22

Aussie Farmers Direct Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aussie Farmers Direct   Aussie Farmers Direct EmptyFri 04 Mar 2011, 10:14 am

they seemed a great idea but didn't really work for us
plus the people we had were pretty hopeless
Back to top Go down
100%-er
Top Poster
Top Poster
100%-er

Female
Number of posts : 1217
Registration date : 2011-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Aussie Farmers Direct   Aussie Farmers Direct EmptyFri 04 Mar 2011, 8:41 am

Hi,
Got my first delivery yesterday of the fruit and vegies that I ordered. Had milk and bread delivered this morning. Great quality, and great for convenience too. Milk at the moment is lots cheaper in supermarkets, but not too bad otherwise.

Fishyoutofwater
Back to top Go down
whitegold10
whitegold10

Female
Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2010-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Aussie Farmers Direct   Aussie Farmers Direct EmptyMon 28 Feb 2011, 8:19 am

hey,

i have used them a while back and it was ok i spose. The huge problem for me came when I cancelled my order and then about 3 months later i saw on my statement a few times they had just taken money out of my account for no reason! Dodgey. I called and emailed them saying delete all my details off their system and no one ever responded. Maybe a genuine mistake but very, very annoying.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
pominoz
pominoz

Female
Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2010-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Aussie Farmers Direct   Aussie Farmers Direct EmptyMon 28 Feb 2011, 1:08 am

I have been using them since July 2010 and started with milk and bread and progressed onto the a small fruit and veg box which was great the boys eat all te fruit straight away. I only get 2 onions so not too many. Lots of nectarines which I love. Definitely cheaper for me than going to the supermarket.
Back to top Go down
ssjad
Part of the furniture
ssjad

Female
Number of posts : 970
Registration date : 2010-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Aussie Farmers Direct   Aussie Farmers Direct EmptySun 27 Feb 2011, 10:44 pm

I used to use them when I lived closer to the city. They were good. I'm pretty sure you can also choose what you want if you want to do it that way, instead of just getting their choice of fruits and vegies.
I do think they're more expensive than going to the supermarket, but much more convenient.
Back to top Go down
100%-er
Top Poster
Top Poster
100%-er

Female
Number of posts : 1217
Registration date : 2011-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Aussie Farmers Direct   Aussie Farmers Direct EmptySun 27 Feb 2011, 8:10 am

Hi,
Just checked this out, and have placed a one off order to see how it goes.
Can see this being good during optifast phase, no need to be tempted by shops... can nearly avoid altogether.
Thanks for tip, Kaz.
Back to top Go down
Miss Vicki

Female
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2010-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Aussie Farmers Direct   Aussie Farmers Direct EmptySun 27 Feb 2011, 7:35 am

Yes I have used them for a while, and just cancelled my orders from this week on, the problem is that you get lots of onions, and not much else!!!

Due to the floods the fruit and vege is disappointing, over time it got slowly worse! I did keep calling and asking for NO onions, and more veges but noone really listened....

I also got milk and bread delivered which was fine, but milk is now so much cheaper at the shops, coles and woolies now with the price war makes milk so much cheaper....it is nice to support the farmers but........it does get expensive!
Back to top Go down
kilrust

Female
Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2010-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Aussie Farmers Direct   Aussie Farmers Direct EmptySun 27 Feb 2011, 7:06 am

Well that would do me dont know what the rest of the family would eat though lol

Ruth :)
Back to top Go down
Kati
Sponsor
Kati

Female
Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2010-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Aussie Farmers Direct   Aussie Farmers Direct EmptySun 27 Feb 2011, 6:12 am

Oooh, I like the look of that. Going to check them out.
Thank you Kaz!
Back to top Go down
kazlikesgreen
Part of the furniture
kazlikesgreen

Female
Number of posts : 1024
Registration date : 2010-05-13

PostSubject: Aussie Farmers Direct   Aussie Farmers Direct EmptySun 27 Feb 2011, 5:43 am

I've been checking these guys out for a few weeks and i am almost about to bite the bullet and order it but before i do has anyone else used them?

They charge $25 for a box of fruit and veg and deliver to your door... this week they have:
4 x Royal gala apples
2 x bananas
1 x white nectarine
1 x yellow nectarine
1 x oranges
2 x pears
2 x plums
1 x broccoli
1 x carrots (500g prepack)
2 x corn
1 x Green oak lettuce
2 x brown onions
1 x washed potatoes (1kg bag)
1 x sweet potato
2 x gourmet tomatoes
1 x zucchini
Back to top Go down
http://karenjenniferful.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aussie Farmers Direct   Aussie Farmers Direct Empty

Back to top Go down

Aussie Farmers Direct
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: