3 posters
AuthorMessage
badgurlbubbles
badgurlbubbles

Female
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2011-03-07

Week 2 - Nourishing Liquid stage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Nourishing Liquid stage   Week 2 - Nourishing Liquid stage EmptyMon 07 Mar 2011, 4:44 am

during this stage i was very sick from the vitamins on just liqud did anyone eles have the same problems

Week 2 - Nourishing Liquid stage Blk-blk-weight
Back to top Go down
Oki Doki Joy
Part of the furniture
Oki Doki Joy

Female
Number of posts : 654
Registration date : 2010-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Nourishing Liquid stage   Week 2 - Nourishing Liquid stage EmptySat 26 Feb 2011, 10:58 am

Thin liquids for me was thin soup, icy poles, sustagen, drinking yoghurt - the 4 days in hospital & weekend at home. The next week was thick liquids/purees - soups etc with no bits to chew (no lumps at all).

Some people had two weeks of thin liquids. Blech. Week 2 - Nourishing Liquid stage 314562
Back to top Go down
http://www.gastricsleevesupport.com/the-diary-f8/the-big-joyful-
Chookyness

Female
Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2011-02-12

PostSubject: Week 2 - Nourishing Liquid stage   Week 2 - Nourishing Liquid stage EmptySat 26 Feb 2011, 10:16 am

I'm a little confused....

In the nourishing liquid stage (2nd week post op) the dietitian said I can have a glass of low fat milk, drinking yoghurt, sustagen etc with proteins, however in the post op liquid stage I've read some recipes with things like vegetable and cheese soup and all yummy blended things, and ice cream!

Is this allowed in the nourishing liquid stage? What other foods did you have while still in the liquid stage?

Monday is 1 week post op for me when I can start on nourishing fluids.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Nourishing Liquid stage   Week 2 - Nourishing Liquid stage Empty

Back to top Go down

Week 2 - Nourishing Liquid stage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: Pre-op, Post Op, and Complications :: The Post-Op Page-
Jump to: