3 posters
AuthorMessage
momof2boys
momof2boys

Female
Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2010-09-06

what is enough ?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: what is enough ?    what is enough ?  EmptySun 06 Feb 2011, 1:11 pm

I have been working out since the 3nd month after surgery. I usually do at least 7 miles on a bike. And then weight machines. If I dont feel like riding the bike I just make sure I at least do the weight machines that work on my waist and back and stomach those are my flabby area's I just want to the loose skin to go away.
Back to top Go down
njochara
njochara

Female
Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2009-01-25

what is enough ?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: what is enough ?    what is enough ?  EmptyThu 03 Feb 2011, 12:30 pm

Thanks Crazy :) i might just leave it for today then and start again tomorrow but a bit slower :)
thanks again
what is enough ?  362526
Nicola x
Back to top Go down
crazy_ma64
Part of the furniture
crazy_ma64

Female
Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2010-12-06

what is enough ?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: what is enough ?    what is enough ?  EmptyThu 03 Feb 2011, 11:23 am

Hi Nicola
Good on you for making the start. Im no expert but I would think it is probs better to start your exersize slowly and build it up. That way your body willbe more accepting and less likely to exerbate any underlying problems.
Varying your training is great and Im pretty sure you must give your body one day of to rest and recuperate.
Im sure someone will give you more advice but I cant stress enough to take it a little more slowly or it may turn you off exercise altogether or create more pain than is worth it.
Oh yeh dont forget to make sure you strech heaps before and after exercise.

Good luck what is enough ?  369315 what is enough ?  542174
Back to top Go down
njochara
njochara

Female
Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2009-01-25

what is enough ?  Empty
PostSubject: what is enough ?    what is enough ?  EmptyThu 03 Feb 2011, 11:03 am

Hi all :)
just wondering if you lovely people have any advice.
I am nearly 2 years post op and have now decided to pull my finger out and start training proper so I can get my bmi low enough for new boobs !
in the last 7 days I have trained for 6 doing between 4-5 miles (1.6 ish km in a mile i think) a day.
im so knackered lol and today my knee has started to have shooting pains up the front of it ><.
how many times a week should I train ? and how many miles should I aim for ? I tend to use the x trainer for 2 miles then my bike for 2 miles but if im doing 5 I will use my treadmill and rower.
I also work full time with a fair bit of standing.
any idea what I should be doing to help me loose weight ?
and I just ate a toffee crisp and now feel guilty lol. and only ate it because we all slept late and had no time for breakfast before work ><
what is enough ?  833240
any advice on traing would be brilliant
thanks
Nicola
xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

what is enough ?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: what is enough ?    what is enough ?  Empty

Back to top Go down

what is enough ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Dietitians, Dieting, Exercising and more :: Diet, Exercise and more :: Exercise-
Jump to: