Australian Gastric Sleeve Support Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Doctors in outer north Brisbane or Sunshine Coast?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lifechange
Lifechange

Female
Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2010-08-31

Doctors in outer north Brisbane or Sunshine Coast? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctors in outer north Brisbane or Sunshine Coast?   Doctors in outer north Brisbane or Sunshine Coast? EmptyWed 02 Feb 2011, 2:21 am

My surgeon was George Hopkins at Chermside and I believe Diamonds had him also.

I found him great to deal with and my results so far have been really positive. Good luck with your journey
Back to top Go down
melbell
Part of the furniture
melbell

Female
Number of posts : 633
Registration date : 2010-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Doctors in outer north Brisbane or Sunshine Coast?   Doctors in outer north Brisbane or Sunshine Coast? EmptyTue 01 Feb 2011, 5:10 am

hey jacash

there is no doctors near caboolture im in deceptionbay ,the surgeons seem to start from chermised and on ,i went to dr greenslade at greenslopes,
http://www.brisbanebariatrics.com.au/ there is george hopkins http://www.obesitysurgerybrisbane.com.au/obesity.html he operates at chermside wesley. there is plenty more you can also google sleeve gastrectomy or banding surgeons in brisbane .

mel
Back to top Go down
jacash

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Doctors in outer north Brisbane or Sunshine Coast?   Doctors in outer north Brisbane or Sunshine Coast? EmptyMon 31 Jan 2011, 11:16 pm

Thanks Caz - I did find that in the end :)

A lot of the threads don't say where the doctor is but I am looking through them all.

Jacash
Doctors in outer north Brisbane or Sunshine Coast? 595690
Back to top Go down
Caz
Sponsor
Caz

Female
Number of posts : 5909
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Doctors in outer north Brisbane or Sunshine Coast?   Doctors in outer north Brisbane or Sunshine Coast? EmptyMon 31 Jan 2011, 10:09 pm

There is a thread for surgeons at

http://www.gastricsleevesupport.com/f18-the-surgeons

Just check through there.
Back to top Go down
jacash

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-01-31

PostSubject: Doctors in outer north Brisbane or Sunshine Coast?   Doctors in outer north Brisbane or Sunshine Coast? EmptyMon 31 Jan 2011, 1:16 pm

Hi all,

Have been reading for hours and hours - however, I couldn't seem to find a thread with details of doctors who do the sleeve, or especially those who remove bands and then do sleeves.

Do you have any details of doctors in the Caboolture, lower Sunshine Coast area?

I was banded on April 1st, 2007 - and I sure was an April Fool - it hasn't worked for me and my doctor was unsympathic and I haven't been to see him for years. I have since moved and was hoping to find a great doctor in this area so any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Jacash
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doctors in outer north Brisbane or Sunshine Coast?   Doctors in outer north Brisbane or Sunshine Coast? Empty

Back to top Go down

Doctors in outer north Brisbane or Sunshine Coast?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about You! :: From Band To Sleeve-
Jump to: