2 posters
AuthorMessage
Isis
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2010-10-28

OMG I am freaking....How common? Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG I am freaking....How common?   OMG I am freaking....How common? EmptySun 13 Feb 2011, 3:12 am

complications are rare - if you have concerns do talk to your surgeon about it though, as that can help put your mind at rest and then at least you know what steps will be taken in the very unlikely event of a complication.

I too was self-funded (in NZ though so maybe a little different) but the price I paid included any follow up care and further hospital treatment should it be needed. My surgeon was very clear about that - there would be no unseen sneaky costs if something went wrong, so I was very pleased!

Anyway, best of luck for your op - it's such an exciting journey and well worth the $$ :)
Back to top Go down
Queenie
Queenie

Female
Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2011-01-13

OMG I am freaking....How common? Empty
PostSubject: OMG I am freaking....How common?   OMG I am freaking....How common? EmptyThu 27 Jan 2011, 5:30 am

I have been reading all about the complications, and I am freaking.

So tell me how common are complications, and what happens as I will be sulf-funded?

Thanks
Back to top Go down

OMG I am freaking....How common?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: