3 posters
AuthorMessage
Berta
Berta

Female
Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2010-09-20

Check out this website..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check out this website.....   Check out this website..... EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010, 10:08 pm

Hey Lena,

Just checked out this website and LOVE IT! I love the way you put in your current weight, your goal weight and it works out for you the amount of calories you can consume to get there! That's actually really useful because this is a thing I've struggled with forever. Even with my sleeve - I still find that I don't know what's a good calorie target each day and what isn't. Now I know so THANKS!

Have a fab NYE and a bright and successful 2011!

cheers B x
Back to top Go down
AliKat
Part of the furniture
AliKat

Female
Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2010-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Check out this website.....   Check out this website..... EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010, 9:26 pm

Sounds like an interesting website but I think I'll leave this one until after the New Year ... I think if I saw the calorie count of a couple of soft drinks I've been having everyday I'd cry!

Cheers,

Alison.
Back to top Go down
Lena
Lena

Female
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-12-07

PostSubject: Check out this website.....   Check out this website..... EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010, 12:24 am

I just have to share this website: fitday.com

It is a free website that you can log in your current weight, goal weight, what you eat, exercise, etc... And then it does the breakdown for you, that is, calories, protein, carbs etc. It is fantastic!

Lena Check out this website..... 63412
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Check out this website.....   Check out this website..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Check out this website.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: