AuthorMessage
nimue
Part of the furniture
nimue

Female
Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2009-10-13

baritric surgeon/professor Perth ?????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: baritric surgeon/professor Perth ??????   baritric surgeon/professor Perth ?????? EmptyThu 23 Dec 2010, 9:59 am

No offence taken Peazles,
I was a bit thrown by the news and busy and didn't think it through, I agree totally with your comments, and would like to add that even the best of surgeons can a have a leak, its not beyond the realms of possible. I was in no way meaning to say or imply that he did the wrong thing, for reasons I wont go into, I can't ask my sister and was wondering who it was!!!

Terri
Back to top Go down
Peazles
Part of the furniture
Peazles

Female
Number of posts : 1011
Registration date : 2010-02-14

PostSubject: Re: baritric surgeon/professor Perth ??????   baritric surgeon/professor Perth ?????? EmptyThu 23 Dec 2010, 8:25 am

You're probably better off asking your sister or finding out a different way (or asking people to PM you).
I don't mean to cause any offense but people might take guesses as to who the surgeon is and, before you know it, surgeons who had nothing to do with your sisters surgery and subsequent leak will be mentioned in the thread and thus associated with it.
All the best, and I hope your sister is ok.
Back to top Go down
nimue
Part of the furniture
nimue

Female
Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2009-10-13

PostSubject: baritric surgeon/professor Perth ??????   baritric surgeon/professor Perth ?????? EmptyThu 23 Dec 2010, 7:44 am

Hi everyone I'm still around, I have ?? for you all, does anyone know of a professor in Perth who is a baritric surgeon or does the vsg op.
I have just been told my older sister had the vsg a coupkle of days ago (long story) anyway she's in icu with a leak and fluid on the lungs.
The only info I have is "he is one of the top bariatric surgeons in Perth and he is a professor" does anyone know who this may be ????
Terri
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: baritric surgeon/professor Perth ??????   baritric surgeon/professor Perth ?????? Empty

Back to top Go down

baritric surgeon/professor Perth ??????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: