cliverocky
6 posters
AuthorMessage
pumba

Female
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2011-01-18

Started Pre-Op Diet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Started Pre-Op Diet   Started Pre-Op Diet EmptyThu 20 Jan 2011, 6:17 am

Hello!! I will pop over to the February page tonight :) wow one day apart, it will be great to track what you're going through as well, OF isn't very nice I wish it was TF we had to do as I like the TF pumpkin soup and their choc shake :)

Are u getting nervous Clive? Not long to go!!
Back to top Go down
Smurfette
Top Poster
Top Poster
Smurfette

Female
Number of posts : 1272
Registration date : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Started Pre-Op Diet   Started Pre-Op Diet EmptyWed 19 Jan 2011, 10:27 pm

Hi there Pumba. Four weeks of OF; I know you can do it. I am on day 20 of TF (my choice); I start OF next Tuesday; now that will be the challenge. I have my sleeve the day after you; come over and add your name to the February 2011 list; we are a great bunch.
Back to top Go down
spoggy
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2479
Registration date : 2010-10-01

PostSubject: hello from spoggy in Melbourne   Started Pre-Op Diet EmptyWed 19 Jan 2011, 10:12 pm

Hello, YOU CAN DO IT!!! Congratulations on being proactive about your health. You won't be sorry. I am not sorry I had surgery 3 months ago and I have lost 26kg. It is a very exciting process to go through and a learning curve. I was told when I have my next blood test I will most probably not be considered a diabetic anymore. How exciting is that!!!! and great progress.

With your six weeks of opti you will get your reward many times over. TAke this time to look at how you see food. I know what you will think of opti after six weeks, but you will be admired for your strength and persistance.

Well done and congratulations!!
Back to top Go down
cliverocky
cliverocky

Male
Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2010-12-06

PostSubject: Cliverocky   Started Pre-Op Diet EmptyWed 19 Jan 2011, 5:32 am

Yes i am having it done on the 24 with doctor Russell.

Hope all goes well.

Please feel free to contact me if you would like a chat ect about it.

I go in next monday out thursday or friday, happy to answer any questions.

Clive
Back to top Go down
pumba

Female
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2011-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Started Pre-Op Diet   Started Pre-Op Diet EmptyWed 19 Jan 2011, 4:01 am

Hi,

I have started the Optifast phase, im currently on day 2, and its driving me crazy lol :) I am booked in to have my sleeve on the 7th of February so less than 3 weeks now and i have to be on the optifast the entire time before the op. I am getting mine done in Rockhampton also....Im assuming Dr Andrew Russel is doing yours Cliverocky??
Back to top Go down
Janette
Top Poster
Top Poster
Janette

Female
Number of posts : 4341
Registration date : 2009-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Started Pre-Op Diet   Started Pre-Op Diet EmptyFri 24 Dec 2010, 6:15 am

All surgeons have different pre-op requirements, so might be best to check with your surgeon.
Back to top Go down
sheilap
sheilap

Female
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Started Pre-Op Diet   Started Pre-Op Diet EmptyWed 22 Dec 2010, 10:53 pm

Hi cliverocky,
I have not received a date yet, but would be interested in what your pre-surgery diet is like.
I hope to have a date in the summer 2011. And I want to prepare myself for the pre-surgery diet, so if I get some ideas now I will not have any shocks.
Congrats on beginning your journey.
Sheila Started Pre-Op Diet 446871
Back to top Go down
cliverocky
cliverocky

Male
Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2010-12-06

PostSubject: Started Pre-Op Diet   Started Pre-Op Diet EmptyWed 22 Dec 2010, 1:28 pm

I have started the Diet have to be on it 6 weeks.
Not fun

Hope everyone has a safe and happy X-Mas and New Year

Started Pre-Op Diet Weight

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Started Pre-Op Diet   Started Pre-Op Diet Empty

Back to top Go down

Started Pre-Op Diet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: