Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cantwait

Female
Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2010-12-02

cross fingers for positive answer tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: cross fingers for positive answer tomorrow   cross fingers for positive answer tomorrow EmptyFri 24 Dec 2010, 2:58 am

i sent my app into apra on 6th dec 2010 and received my approval letter in the mail from the yesterday (ie 23rd dec 2010).
so basically it took 17days for an answer.
im quite happy bout that.
Back to top Go down
Dylkia

Female
Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2010-11-27

PostSubject: Re: cross fingers for positive answer tomorrow   cross fingers for positive answer tomorrow EmptyThu 23 Dec 2010, 1:45 pm

Great news both of you!
Can I ask how long did it take for your approval to come thru? When did you send in ur application?
Back to top Go down
cantwait

Female

PostSubject: Re: cross fingers for positive answer tomorrow   cross fingers for positive answer tomorrow EmptyThu 23 Dec 2010, 3:34 am

thats awesome!!
Congrats!
I got my apra approved today also for $8615 as im not in a private health fund..
now have to wait for my approval letter to come in the mail and then have to send the original approval letter along with a certified copy of my Drivers lisence to russell super and await the cheque of $8615 to come thru... i have a fait bit of time up my sleeve as my op is booked in for 4th march 2011.
Cant wait til my sleeve is done next year!
Good luck!
Back to top Go down
clickncowgirl - Jo
clickncowgirl - Jo

Female
Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2010-10-21

PostSubject: yah - got apra approval   cross fingers for positive answer tomorrow EmptyThu 23 Dec 2010, 2:53 am

hi
i got my apra approval, for $3600 which is such a big help, how just have to try to get it by the 13of Jan 2011, waiting for their letter to arrive so i can forward it and other paper work to q super.. i am so happy.
Jo
Back to top Go down
cantwait

Female

PostSubject: Re: cross fingers for positive answer tomorrow   cross fingers for positive answer tomorrow EmptyWed 22 Dec 2010, 12:06 pm

how did u go?
Back to top Go down
clickncowgirl - Jo
clickncowgirl - Jo

Female
Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2010-10-21

PostSubject: cross fingers for positive answer tomorrow   cross fingers for positive answer tomorrow EmptyTue 21 Dec 2010, 11:09 am

i hope to hear something from apra tomorrow, i have everything crossed its a sure here is some of your hard earned money back.. lol
will be good to know either way, not game to spend a cent incase i have to find the gap by the 13th of Jan 2011,, Jo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cross fingers for positive answer tomorrow   cross fingers for positive answer tomorrow Empty

Back to top Go down

cross fingers for positive answer tomorrow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Accessing your Superannuation-
Jump to: