4 posters
AuthorMessage
sheilap
sheilap

Female
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-12-18

Waiting for a sleeve date!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for a sleeve date!!   Waiting for a sleeve date!! EmptyTue 21 Dec 2010, 3:51 am

Hi Fitmumma,
I have finally made the same decision as you and I too am waiting for my surgery date. I have begun my journey by training myself with how I am eating so that when I have had my surgery I won't be in shock with the post surgery diet. So far so good. I have lost 15 pounds by doing this in just 2 weeks. I was put on this new eating schedule by my surgeon on November 30.
I love would love to hear how things go for you in your journey.
Sheila Waiting for a sleeve date!! 355206
Back to top Go down
cartay
Part of the furniture
cartay

Female
Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2010-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for a sleeve date!!   Waiting for a sleeve date!! EmptyMon 20 Dec 2010, 7:26 am

Congratulations on your decision to have surgery, and for finding this site. You are certainly in good company!! Wishing you all the very best, and looking forward to hearing more about your journey.
Carah
Back to top Go down
Fitmumma

Female
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for a sleeve date!!   Waiting for a sleeve date!! EmptyMon 20 Dec 2010, 1:23 am

Hey thanks Janette,

From looking at your stats we have similar starting weights, would love to be where you are now!!

Good luck with your surgery tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
Janette
Top Poster
Top Poster
Janette

Female
Number of posts : 4341
Registration date : 2009-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for a sleeve date!!   Waiting for a sleeve date!! EmptySun 19 Dec 2010, 7:12 pm

HI and welcome to the forum.
Congrats on your decision to be sleeved and good luck with your surgery and journey,.
Waiting for a sleeve date!! 217555 Waiting for a sleeve date!! 217555
Back to top Go down
Fitmumma

Female
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-12-19

PostSubject: Waiting for a sleeve date!!   Waiting for a sleeve date!! EmptySun 19 Dec 2010, 11:29 am

I have finally made the decision to take some drastic action to achieve the body I want to live in.

I'm sure I don't have to tell you all the frustrations I have experienced in the last 5 years of dieting exercising like a freak and getting nowhere.

So here I am I have had my first appointment with my Dr (Geoffrey Draper) and am just waiting on a date for my surgery which they think will be early Feb. I have to do 4 weeks Optifast before then so will start after NYE. Am trying not to go stupid with what I eat before then.

So here I am, introduced thanks for all the info you've all shared do far. I don't know anyone who has had this surgery so it's great to be able to read all the stories on here. Although I'm a little nervous it feels like the right decision to me.

See you around :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for a sleeve date!!   Waiting for a sleeve date!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Waiting for a sleeve date!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: