Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kilrust

Female
Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2010-08-12

Perth people, got a hobby? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perth people, got a hobby?   Perth people, got a hobby? EmptyMon 06 Dec 2010, 5:28 am

Haley I have enough problems trying to navigate around my computer otherwise I found have been there in a flash as I like doing crafty things :)

I am sure someone else will come along and be happy to help out and will know what they are doing :)

Ruth :)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Perth people, got a hobby? Empty
PostSubject: Perth people, got a hobby?   Perth people, got a hobby? EmptyThu 02 Dec 2010, 5:16 pm

Hi all,
Perthies, I am wondering if any of you have some hobbies that you would like to talk about?
Also would anyone here like to Admin a Perth hobby forum? I got this hobby forum set up for a friend who has no desire anymore to run it, so I am left with it and after all the work I put in, I don't really want it to go to waste! Am I upset with him, yeah a little..lol. But I don't want to delete all my work.
So if you want to admin or moderate a hobby forum, I think it could be fun. The forum covers all sorts of hobbies, so nothing will get left out, and if there is something needing added, just add it.
It's all set up, just move in so to speak.
Any way just pm me or ask any questions here if you are interested!
HERES A LINK.
Hayley
Back to top Go down

Perth people, got a hobby?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: