Australian Gastric Sleeve Support Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application send - now the wait begins..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Janette
Top Poster
Top Poster
Janette

Female
Number of posts : 4341
Registration date : 2009-09-13

Application send - now the wait begins.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application send - now the wait begins..   Application send - now the wait begins.. EmptyWed 01 Dec 2010, 6:28 am

Hi Peta and welcome to the forum.

Good luck with your application and journey.

Application send - now the wait begins.. 217555 Application send - now the wait begins.. 217555
Back to top Go down
melbell
Part of the furniture
melbell

Female
Number of posts : 633
Registration date : 2010-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Application send - now the wait begins..   Application send - now the wait begins.. EmptyWed 01 Dec 2010, 4:27 am

hey peta and welcome

good luck with ur apra

mel
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Top Poster
Top Poster
Carrie

Female
Number of posts : 2601
Registration date : 2009-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Application send - now the wait begins..   Application send - now the wait begins.. EmptyWed 01 Dec 2010, 3:53 am

Hi Peta and welcome.

Congratulations on your decision to have a sleeve op. I had mine in Feb this year and can tell you that it is the best thing I have ever done for myself, and my family. I am fitter, healthier and happier, and it just keeps getting better all the time.

Take some time to read around the site, there is a lot of great info here. Here are some links to get you started: The Diaries are a fantastic resource, and the Pre-op & Post-op sections should both be helpful.

Have a look at the Welcome to Newbies section too, it will give you an idea of how the site works and if you want to set up a ticker in your signature, the instructions are there.

I look forward to talking to you more and following your journey.

Cheers – Carrie
Back to top Go down
~ Peta ~

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-25

PostSubject: Application send - now the wait begins..   Application send - now the wait begins.. EmptyTue 30 Nov 2010, 10:39 pm

Hi,

My name is Peta and I'm about to embark on the Gastric Sleeve journey - nervous, scared, excited and can't wait all at once.. :) I'm a SAHM of two beautiful little ones - one is 5 years and the other is 16 months - so can't wait to have the engery to keep up with them.

I haven't got a surgery date as yet as I have just submitted my application to APRA - don't want to do too many appointments to get it all set and then they don't approve it.

I'm located in Brisbane and have been seeing Dr Phil Lockie - feel very comfortable with him. Looking forward to seeing his psychologist as part of the journey as I have finally realise that to loss weight is more than just a diet it is a whole emotional battle aswell. I'm currently 110kgs :( which is hard for me to write - would love to get to 70kgs can't even remember a time I was at 70kgs.. I have PCOS and have struggled with my weight my whole life - if there has been a diet I have tried it. Some successful in getting the weight off but then it comes back faster and each time I gain more..

Looking forward to getting to know you - have been lurking for a couple of weeks and your stories are truly amazing and very inspirational..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application send - now the wait begins..   Application send - now the wait begins.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Application send - now the wait begins..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: