Australian Gastric Sleeve Support Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I am scared because there is no longer term study results?

Go down 
+2
Kylie
sunshine10
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tempest
Sponsor
Tempest

Female
Number of posts : 3694
Registration date : 2009-08-09

I am scared because there is no longer term study results? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am scared because there is no longer term study results?   I am scared because there is no longer term study results? EmptySat 11 Dec 2010, 10:37 pm

Hi,

I am about 18 months out.
I was also scared before the surgery about what life would be like after.

Last night while sitting eating a lovely steak and having a superb glass of wine I just smiled.

Hugs Gail
Back to top Go down
zara
zara

Female
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2010-12-01

PostSubject: Re: I am scared because there is no longer term study results?   I am scared because there is no longer term study results? EmptyFri 10 Dec 2010, 1:01 am

sunshine10 wrote:
Hi All,
Does this bother you? I'm very frightened, but have my 1st appointment with my surgeon next week. Were you all scared too?

btw, I think you are all very very brave! :) I am scared because there is no longer term study results? 446871

I was scared of the bleak future I had with obesity the prospect of diabities the other things that could effect my life the sleeve has given me new life I am not worried because of no long term studies I am now living for this minute and the next and so much happier and it has only been a couple of weeks it is an amazing feeling to think that now the weight is managable to loose! Yah for sleeve
Back to top Go down
Jigglypuff
Part of the furniture
Jigglypuff

Female
Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2010-05-31

PostSubject: Re: I am scared because there is no longer term study results?   I am scared because there is no longer term study results? EmptyMon 22 Nov 2010, 9:47 am

Hi Sunshine,

I am having my op in 3 days and I am scared. Not about the op itself, I have total confidence in the ability of my surgeon and his team. I am scared of the unknown, but long term, as the ladies said below...obesity is a far more frightening prospect.

Just do as much research as you can about the sleeve and especially your choice of surgeon as they do differ.

Good luck with your appointment.

Jiggly :)
Back to top Go down
Janette
Top Poster
Top Poster
Janette

Female
Number of posts : 4341
Registration date : 2009-09-13

PostSubject: Re: I am scared because there is no longer term study results?   I am scared because there is no longer term study results? EmptyMon 22 Nov 2010, 9:09 am

Definitely agree with Kylie, the future I would have faced without the sleeve was very bleak indeed and that was what was scary for me, and why I had my sleeve.
I was not scared about being sleeved, it was like, bring it on!
Best thing I ever did, love my sleeve!!!
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
sunshine10

Female
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2010-11-19

PostSubject: I am scared because there is no longer term study results?   I am scared because there is no longer term study results? EmptyMon 22 Nov 2010, 7:48 am

Hi All,
Does this bother you? I'm very frightened, but have my 1st appointment with my surgeon next week. Were you all scared too?

btw, I think you are all very very brave! :) I am scared because there is no longer term study results? 446871
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am scared because there is no longer term study results?   I am scared because there is no longer term study results? Empty

Back to top Go down

I am scared because there is no longer term study results?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: