AuthorMessage
Sweetbee703
Part of the furniture
Sweetbee703

Female
Number of posts : 307
Registration date : 2010-08-31

Need opinion on cake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need opinion on cake   Need opinion on cake EmptyWed 24 Nov 2010, 8:50 am

Hey you all lovely ladies!

Okay the sunday night's dinner party rocked! So did my beautiful girls! I had a tomato soup (about 50 ml) and we had an ice cream cake and a white forest! I ended up having a tiny piece of white forest with lotsa cream on it! Heaven was it!

But i suffered cramps all night and was home on Monday and had a terrible chest pain all day Monday! Its okay now I had a chat to my surgeon its not the cake or anything its just me not eating/drinking well and exerting myself too much!
Back to top Go down
AliKat
Part of the furniture
AliKat

Female
Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2010-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Need opinion on cake   Need opinion on cake EmptyTue 16 Nov 2010, 8:36 am

Yep, I know you aren't supposed to drink and eat but on this occassion you could have a coffee or your drink of choice with your cake. You'll won't be able to have much of each but the coffee will help moisten the cake very, very well.
Back to top Go down
Sweetbee703
Part of the furniture
Sweetbee703

Female

PostSubject: Re: Need opinion on cake   Need opinion on cake EmptyTue 16 Nov 2010, 6:39 am

I have decided to get a vanilla cake which I am not too much of a fan of... so then i will have a reason to avoid it! Might have the icecream instead.

Thanks all for your input.

Back to top Go down
Caz
Sponsor
Caz

Female
Number of posts : 5909
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Need opinion on cake   Need opinion on cake EmptyMon 15 Nov 2010, 9:05 pm

I don't think it will be a problem at all. Maybe add some cream or icecream to make it a bit mushy, and remember to chew a lot.
Back to top Go down
neljatye
Part of the furniture
neljatye

Female
Number of posts : 470
Registration date : 2010-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Need opinion on cake   Need opinion on cake EmptyMon 15 Nov 2010, 12:33 pm

Yep that's what we had for my sons 15th, 3 weeks after my sleeve.....and i skipped my food and just had the icecream for dinner.....lol...naughty but nice really.....
Back to top Go down
kold78
Part of the furniture

Male
Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2010-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Need opinion on cake   Need opinion on cake EmptyMon 15 Nov 2010, 10:49 am

you might find it a bit dry and therefore will just sit in your gut doing nothing except being a pain..................unless its icecream cake!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sweetbee703
Part of the furniture
Sweetbee703

Female

PostSubject: Need opinion on cake   Need opinion on cake EmptyMon 15 Nov 2010, 9:14 am

Hi all,

my little girl is turning 3 the coming sunday. There will be a birthday party and a cake too! I really love cakes, i will be 3 weeks out by the, can anyone tell me if i am allowed to have a tiny piece of it? I forgot to ask my dietitian!!! Need opinion on cake 697586
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need opinion on cake   Need opinion on cake Empty

Back to top Go down

Need opinion on cake
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: Pre-op, Post Op, and Complications :: The Post-Op Page-
Jump to: