neljatye
Caz
Synna
mapmar
Seamus
13 posters
AuthorMessage

Hi this is Seamus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi this is Seamus   Hi this is Seamus EmptyFri 12 Nov 2010, 5:29 am

Short answer, no you do not need the other part of your stomach. It is doing you no good.

Zoe
Back to top Go down
Bezza
Bezza

Male
Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2010-11-04

Hi this is Seamus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi this is Seamus   Hi this is Seamus EmptyThu 11 Nov 2010, 10:45 am

Welcome Matey,

I enjoyed your introductiion, it struck a chord with me, gods know how many times i did naughty supply runs to the local supermarket or corner shop, bakery, takwaway. Oh yea, I hear ya there.

I am on day 2 of my opti-yuk diet, frak but i hate the stuff hehe. Good luck, well luck doesnt have much to do with it, just be strong and follow through. It will be worth it.

Cheers

Bezza
Back to top Go down
newlife
Part of the furniture
newlife

Female
Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Hi this is Seamus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi this is Seamus   Hi this is Seamus EmptyThu 11 Nov 2010, 3:46 am

Best intro ever, ROFL. Welcome to the sight. You will not miss your stomach, and believe Tempest, she will kick your butt. lol. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
shelly25
Top Poster
Top Poster
shelly25

Female
Number of posts : 1776
Registration date : 2009-11-21

Hi this is Seamus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi this is Seamus   Hi this is Seamus EmptyWed 10 Nov 2010, 9:47 pm

I might have passed you in the supermarket doing the family block choc run! been there done that sooo many time before the op (and i wont lie i have post op but cant eat a whole block thank goodness) .I havent checked if you have but definately start a diary in the diary thread its a grat way to track your progress and let us all know how your going !
Goodluck and i am so glad every day for having my op
shelly
Hi this is Seamus 446871 Hi this is Seamus 217555
Back to top Go down
Sharon66
Part of the furniture
Sharon66

Female
Number of posts : 715
Registration date : 2009-10-16

Hi this is Seamus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi this is Seamus   Hi this is Seamus EmptyWed 10 Nov 2010, 11:43 am

Wow what an Introduction,Welcome Seamus.Not long for you now,so not another word about you piking out ok.You have come to the right place to find out all the ins and outs of the Sleeve.
As Tempest (Gail) said this truely is the best thing that you can do for yourself,I know it worked for me.We are all here and know how you are feeling,so if or when you feel like doing the chicken run, just get on the forum and we will be here to help you get through it.By the way Tempest means what she say's, so don't make her come looking for you Road Rage LOL.

All the best
Sharon
Back to top Go down
Heidi
Part of the furniture
Heidi

Female
Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2010-10-29

Hi this is Seamus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi this is Seamus   Hi this is Seamus EmptyWed 10 Nov 2010, 11:03 am

Great intro Seamus!

I'm a fellow November sleever, due to start the dreaded opti diet this weekend (also happens to be my 30th).

You've made it this far, keep up the great work. Looking forward to hearing about your experience.
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Sponsor
Tempest

Female
Number of posts : 3694
Registration date : 2009-08-09

Hi this is Seamus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi this is Seamus   Hi this is Seamus EmptyWed 10 Nov 2010, 7:46 am

Hi Seamus,

The serious but oh so comedic first entry had me laughing but also remembering where I had come from.
Take it from me it is the best thing that you will ever ever ever do for yourself.
Plus if you chicken out I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND KICK YOUR BUM LOL

Seriously, this surgery has not only saved my life probably but my self respect and self esteem as well.

Go for it !!!

Hugs Gail
Back to top Go down
butterfly girl
Part of the furniture
butterfly girl

Female
Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2010-05-24

Hi this is Seamus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi this is Seamus   Hi this is Seamus EmptyWed 10 Nov 2010, 6:58 am

welcome and no chickening out!!!
it is awesome how it changes how you feel about food.
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Top Poster
Top Poster
Carrie

Female
Number of posts : 2601
Registration date : 2009-09-17

Hi this is Seamus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi this is Seamus   Hi this is Seamus EmptyWed 10 Nov 2010, 6:16 am

Hi Seamus and Welcome,

Woo hoo, only 8 sleeps to go (or if last night's anything to go by, maybe less, LOL) That was a fantastic intro, I hope you caught up with some sleep so you can continue ASAP :-)

I love the thought of your post-op pic, if you wear your hospital gown, with a second one on your head as a scarf so it all looks a bit "nativity", you could send it out as Chrissy cards.

Have a good look around the site, there is a lot of great information here to help you along the way. Here are some links to get you started: The Diaries are a fantastic resource, and the Pre-op & Post-op sections will be helpful too. . Along with the November Sleevers section where you'll find other of members who are at the same stage as you.

Have a read of the Welcome to Newbies section too, it will give you an idea of how the site works, and if you want to put a ticker in your signature the instructions are there.

If you can't find answers to your questions, ask away :-) there is sure to be someone about to do their best to help and support you.

It's great to meet you, and I look forward to talking to you more around the site.

Cheers - Carrie

Back to top Go down
neljatye
Part of the furniture
neljatye

Female
Number of posts : 470
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Hi this is Seamus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi this is Seamus   Hi this is Seamus EmptyTue 09 Nov 2010, 9:40 pm

Welcome Seamus.....No PIKING OUT!!! You are gonna love the sleeve......and yes you really do want to rid yourself of the bulk of you stomach.......(you'll never want to go back!!).. good luck with the opti and look forward to your entertaining updates.....
Nerida!
Back to top Go down
Caz
Sponsor
Caz

Female
Number of posts : 5909
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Hi this is Seamus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi this is Seamus   Hi this is Seamus EmptyTue 09 Nov 2010, 8:40 pm

Welcome Seamus

From the sounds of your eating style, this operation will really do what you want. I can almost guarantee it. Regarding bulking up, I would say that early on it would very likely be hard, but a few months/year out you can definitely fit more in, and while it wouldn't be the same, I'm sure you would get a good result.

Good luck with your operation.

Caz
Back to top Go down
Synna
Part of the furniture
Synna

Female
Number of posts : 436
Location : That twilight space between sleep and consciousness
Registration date : 2010-08-23

Hi this is Seamus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi this is Seamus   Hi this is Seamus EmptyTue 09 Nov 2010, 8:28 pm

Welcome, I too look forward to hearing more about your journey. You are quite good at storytelling :)
Back to top Go down
mapmar
Top Poster
Top Poster
mapmar

Female
Number of posts : 2342
Registration date : 2009-09-09

Hi this is Seamus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi this is Seamus   Hi this is Seamus EmptyTue 09 Nov 2010, 2:18 pm

Seamus that is the best ever introduction I have ever read!!!!!!!
Congratulation on deciding to get the sleeve done YOU WON'T REGRET IT!!!
Waiting in anticipation of your updates!!
Back to top Go down
Seamus
Seamus

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-11-07

Hi this is Seamus Empty
PostSubject: Hi this is Seamus   Hi this is Seamus EmptyTue 09 Nov 2010, 1:51 pm

Last edited by Seamus on Sat 27 Nov 2010, 9:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.southerncrosscruiserclub.com
Sponsored content

Hi this is Seamus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi this is Seamus   Hi this is Seamus Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi this is Seamus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: