Carrie
Top Poster
Top Poster
Carrie

Female
Number of posts : 2601
Registration date : 2009-09-17

Secret Santa Secret Santa Secret Santa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa Secret Santa Secret Santa   Secret Santa Secret Santa Secret Santa EmptyWed 15 Dec 2010, 8:17 am

Jingle bells, Jingle bells, Jingle all the way

Yes, Yes, Yes, I do know there's a sticky at the top of the "General Chat" section, but I am worried that a few of you may be missing it.

Five cheeky little boys and girls have still not contacted the elves to confirm that their pressies have been sent, and about twelve people still don't seem to have received anything yet.

Please put a quick post in this thread: Secret Santa Special Sticky :-) so I can avoid sending Rudolph over to see what's happening, LOL.

Back to top Go down
Carrie
Top Poster
Top Poster
Carrie

Female
Number of posts : 2601
Registration date : 2009-09-17

Secret Santa Secret Santa Secret Santa Empty
PostSubject: Secret Santa Secret Santa Secret Santa   Secret Santa Secret Santa Secret Santa EmptySat 06 Nov 2010, 3:26 am

Yes, yes, LOL I know there's a sticky topic for this, but as a few people have missed that, I just wanted to put a reminder here too...

Any last minute people who want to be involved, please follow this link to find out all about it:
Secret Santa wannabees click here :-)
In the interests of Christmas cheer, and after being bribed with brandy laced egg-nog and rum soaked chocolate truffles (I wish) I am accepting names until midnight Sunday.

To those who have already put their names down... if you didnt get my email last week, please let me know ASAP so that no-one misses out :-)

Lots of love Elf # 12345 (vice president in charge of bribes and under the table payments)
Back to top Go down

Secret Santa Secret Santa Secret Santa
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: