6 posters
AuthorMessage
NQGIRL *Jan
NQGIRL *Jan

Female
Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2010-07-23

Quietly introducing myself.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quietly introducing myself....   Quietly introducing myself.... EmptyWed 20 Oct 2010, 8:57 am

Hi Busy Bee and welcome Quietly introducing myself.... 542174

Here's hoping your count down to the surgery is quick and your recovery quicker...
There's a few of us on here from NQ - hopefully you can make it to a meet up when we plan the next one..

Chat soon
Jan
Quietly introducing myself.... 842349
Back to top Go down
mapmar
Top Poster
Top Poster
mapmar

Female
Number of posts : 2342
Registration date : 2009-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Quietly introducing myself....   Quietly introducing myself.... EmptyWed 20 Oct 2010, 8:24 am

excellent news! and welcome to the site... will be looking forward to reading how you go!
Back to top Go down
myeverest
Part of the furniture
myeverest

Female
Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2010-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Quietly introducing myself....   Quietly introducing myself.... EmptyWed 20 Oct 2010, 7:14 am

Hi Busy Bee and welcome to the site.

Congrats on getting a sleeve date!!!!
Come and join the rest of the crew who are being sleeved in November..... in the Sleever's
Monthly....we're a pretty cool bunch! Quietly introducing myself.... 314562
Back to top Go down
Busy Bee

Female
Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2010-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Quietly introducing myself....   Quietly introducing myself.... EmptyWed 20 Oct 2010, 6:57 am

Thanks so much girls
Back to top Go down
Janette
Top Poster
Top Poster
Janette

Female
Number of posts : 4341
Registration date : 2009-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Quietly introducing myself....   Quietly introducing myself.... EmptyWed 20 Oct 2010, 6:43 am

Hi Karen and welcome to the forum.

Good luck with your journey.

Quietly introducing myself.... 217555 Quietly introducing myself.... 217555
Back to top Go down
sandy_lou
Part of the furniture
sandy_lou

Female
Number of posts : 579
Registration date : 2010-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Quietly introducing myself....   Quietly introducing myself.... EmptyWed 20 Oct 2010, 6:34 am

Hi Karen and welcome
Oh you lucky duck! That's super quick from your initial appointment. Fantastic! It's the best thing every, no regrets whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
http://gastricsleevesandy.blogspot.com/
Busy Bee

Female
Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2010-10-13

PostSubject: Quietly introducing myself....   Quietly introducing myself.... EmptyWed 20 Oct 2010, 6:30 am

Hi everyone!

After many months of consideration & much sticky beaking on this site, I thought it was time I came out of hiding and introduce myself!

I'm Karen, I'm from sunny Nth Qld. I'm married, we've got 2 great kids and apart from my weight issues, my life is pretty much perfect! I couldn't be happier or wish for more - apart from the fact that I'm fat! So I've finally decided its time to get serious and do something about it.

I've spoken via email, to a lovely member on here (who told me about this friendly forum - thanks Lib!!) I've read hours & hours worth of research on sleeves and I've been lurking on here following your stories! ALL OF YOU are my inspiration! I hope to goodness I get the results you are all showing on here!!

Soooo, my initial consultation with the surgeon's nurse was today!! Its all systems go from here on in!

I see the dietitian, physchologist & have all my other tests done in the coming 2 weeks and my sleeve is booked for Monday November 15th at 12pm! Only 26 days away!!

So only 3 & 1/2 weeks until the journey to discover the 'old me' begins! I'm nervous, but more excited at this stage then anything else. My biggest fear (which is probably very normal) is that it won't work!!

Enough for now - just wanted to poke my head in and say g'day.

Look forward to learning more off all of you and sharing our journeys!

karen

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quietly introducing myself....   Quietly introducing myself.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Quietly introducing myself....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: