lindabinda
Top Poster
Top Poster
lindabinda

Female
Number of posts : 1884
Registration date : 2009-07-31

Any spare soups or flavoured shakes to try Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any spare soups or flavoured shakes to try   Any spare soups or flavoured shakes to try EmptyMon 25 Oct 2010, 5:21 am

Hi Tracey,
I have some strawberry shakes as they were the only ones I did like but I have only just got home from holidays and I suspect you have had your surgery now and don't need them any more......
they could be out of date also!!
Cheers,
Linda :)
Back to top Go down
antsinpants
Part of the furniture
antsinpants

Female
Number of posts : 464
Registration date : 2010-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Any spare soups or flavoured shakes to try   Any spare soups or flavoured shakes to try EmptyTue 12 Oct 2010, 5:06 am

Hi Tracey

I found a stray strawberry shake in the cupboard that you are welcome too - send me your address and I'll get it out to you..

I did find one chemist that actually sold them separately!!! - so it might be worth having a hunt around. They were expensive, but good when you don't want to buy a whole box!!!
Back to top Go down
TraceyD
Part of the furniture
TraceyD

Female
Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2010-09-06

PostSubject: Any spare soups or flavoured shakes to try   Any spare soups or flavoured shakes to try EmptyTue 12 Oct 2010, 4:25 am

Just wondering if anyone has any spare soups or Banana, Vanilla, Strawberry flavoured shakes spare they would be able to send me to try.
Its very frustrating that the Optifast comes a whole box of the one flavour. If you don' tlike it your stuck with it (especially at the price you pay)
So I am a little scared to purchase any full boxes.
I wasn't a fan of Tony Ferguson soups, so not sure if the Optifast ones are any better. I have tried the chocolate and the coffee, the coffee is by far my favourite.
Thanks
Tracey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any spare soups or flavoured shakes to try   Any spare soups or flavoured shakes to try Empty

Back to top Go down

Any spare soups or flavoured shakes to try
Page 1 of 1