Janette
Top Poster
Top Poster
Janette

Female
Number of posts : 4341
Registration date : 2009-09-13

A big hello from Wagga Wagga Empty
PostSubject: Re: A big hello from Wagga Wagga   A big hello from Wagga Wagga EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010, 9:25 pm

takitaki wrote:
Janette wrote:
Hi Janette, are there many of you in the Wagga Wagga group? I have my first app on Feb 1st and would love to catch up with anyone that has had surgery done by Dr. Harrison.Cheers Loz A big hello from Wagga Wagga EmptyToday at 1:40A big hello from Wagga Wagga 217555

Hello Loz and welcome to the forum.

WTG on taking the first step and making your appointment.
I assume you have been to one of Richard's seminar's.

This is where the info is on our next meet up which is 25 January.

http://www.gastricsleevesupport.com/t2846-the-riverina-area

You are most welcome to come along and it would actually be great for you.
There is a small group of us from the forum that meet up every school holidays.
If you are anything think me, I was like a sponge before surgery getting all the information on the sleeve.
I meet 2 sleevers who had had their surgery, before I had mine and it was fantastic and the information they shared was invaluable.

Please PM me if there is anything I can help you with.
I have been through the whole journey and love my sleeve, I am now fit and healthy and loving life.
I can't speak more highly of Richard and his team. Fantastic!

Cheers Jan
Back to top Go down
Lozza (takitaki)
Part of the furniture
Lozza (takitaki)

Female
Number of posts : 923
Registration date : 2010-12-30

PostSubject: Re: A big hello from Wagga Wagga   A big hello from Wagga Wagga EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010, 2:40 pm

Hi Janette, are there many of you in the Wagga Wagga group? I have my first app on Feb 1st and would love to catch up with anyone that has had surgery done by Dr. Harrison.Cheers Loz

Last edited by Lozza (takitaki) on Fri 18 Feb 2011, 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Janette
Top Poster
Top Poster
Janette

Female

PostSubject: Re: A big hello from Wagga Wagga   A big hello from Wagga Wagga EmptyThu 07 Oct 2010, 8:40 pm

Cost can be a big issue when you don't have PHI.
Good luck with everything, and don't forget to drop into the Riverina meetup area.
We usually meet every school holidays, so next meetup probably not until end of January.

A big hello from Wagga Wagga 217555
Back to top Go down
dolphinbliss

Female
Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2010-09-22

PostSubject: Re: A big hello from Wagga Wagga   A big hello from Wagga Wagga EmptyWed 06 Oct 2010, 10:27 am

Hi Janette
Thanks for the welcome. I'm having it done in Sydney due to cost factor. I don't mind you asking the question, I don't have PHI therefore had to minimise costs. This was the best way to go. I know the team in Wagga are also meant to be great as well.
Here's to a smooth journey,
Cheers
Robyn mermaid
Back to top Go down
Janette
Top Poster
Top Poster
Janette

Female

PostSubject: Re: A big hello from Wagga Wagga   A big hello from Wagga Wagga EmptyWed 06 Oct 2010, 9:01 am

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Congratulations on your decision to be sleeved.

Hope you don't mind me asking but why are you not having it done in Wagga?

Good luck with your journey.

A big hello from Wagga Wagga 217555 A big hello from Wagga Wagga 542174
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
dolphinbliss

Female

PostSubject: Re: A big hello from Wagga Wagga   A big hello from Wagga Wagga EmptyMon 04 Oct 2010, 2:12 am

Oh how exciting, nice to find others with the same month.................Seems a way off but yes it will go fast.
Thanks
Robyn mermaid
Back to top Go down
myeverest
Part of the furniture
myeverest

Female
Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2010-07-16

PostSubject: Re: A big hello from Wagga Wagga   A big hello from Wagga Wagga EmptySun 03 Oct 2010, 11:19 pm

Hi Dolphinbliss,
Congrats on getting your sleeve date.
Come join us in the november sleevers.
Not long to go and it will be our turn.
A big hello from Wagga Wagga 542174 A big hello from Wagga Wagga 542174 A big hello from Wagga Wagga 542174
Back to top Go down
dolphinbliss

Female

PostSubject: Thanks for the welcome   A big hello from Wagga Wagga EmptySun 03 Oct 2010, 10:35 pm

Thank you both for your welcome. Congratulations to you both for your milestones. I am going to thoroughly enjoy checking out the different aspects of this site. I appreciate your replies
Kindest Regards
Robyn

mermaid
Back to top Go down
sssss
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2844
Registration date : 2010-03-12

PostSubject: Re: A big hello from Wagga Wagga   A big hello from Wagga Wagga EmptySun 03 Oct 2010, 12:53 pm

Hi Dolphin Bliss

Congrats on setting a date and good luck as you count down towards yur surgery. November is literally just around the corner and the countdown will go faster than you think. In the meantime enjoy mning the cornucopia of treasures on this site...amazing before and after pics in the user galleries...dazzling diaries which chart people's progress and lots and lots of places where every question you can think of has been, or will be, asked...

Don't hesitate to query and question...it's a great community of wonderful people who are more than happy to help.

S
Back to top Go down
Samantha
Part of the furniture
Samantha

Female
Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2010-08-27

PostSubject: Re: A big hello from Wagga Wagga   A big hello from Wagga Wagga EmptySun 03 Oct 2010, 10:24 am

Hi Dolphin Bliss,

Welcome to the forum and congrats on making your decision to be sleeved :-)

Samantha
Back to top Go down
dolphinbliss

Female

PostSubject: A big hello from Wagga Wagga   A big hello from Wagga Wagga EmptySun 03 Oct 2010, 5:56 am

Hi everyone

Well, I'm taking one step at a time here. I went to see Dr Craig Taylor last Thursday and I have my sleeve date set for the 23rd November 2010 (wish it was sooner) in Sydney. They fill up fast.............................. It's the unknown that's a bit daunting but I am so excited to be having this done. No more diets - they have previously ruled my life and it's time for change. Yippee....

I'm off to Hawaii in March/April 2011 and to know that I'll be a much happier, healthier person then is awesome. I look forward to chatting with you all as I go through the different stages. Please have patience while I work out how to use this forum also.

Thanks heaps,

mermaid

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A big hello from Wagga Wagga   A big hello from Wagga Wagga Empty

Back to top Go down

A big hello from Wagga Wagga
Page 1 of 1