5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kilted
Kilted

Male
Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2010-03-11

Band is gone... bring on the SLEEVE!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band is gone... bring on the SLEEVE!!   Band is gone... bring on the SLEEVE!! EmptyTue 12 Oct 2010, 5:30 am

i'm with you Gail. I love Optifast too specially the vanilla or the coffee (with an extra shot). Breakfast most days.
Norm
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Top Poster
Top Poster
Carrie

Female
Number of posts : 2601
Registration date : 2009-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Band is gone... bring on the SLEEVE!!   Band is gone... bring on the SLEEVE!! EmptyMon 20 Sep 2010, 9:55 am

Nope, I love it too: Lemon desert, Strawberry & Coffee shakes = YUM; Choc desert (has to be really cold), Vanilla shakes (esp with flavouring added), Coffee & Berry bars = good; Soups only ok with LOTS of added veges; Choc shakes, Choc bars... not for me :-)
Mmmm Opti, don't knock it Band is gone... bring on the SLEEVE!! 314562 Band is gone... bring on the SLEEVE!! 314541 Band is gone... bring on the SLEEVE!! 314562 remember all the good it does for us.

Back to top Go down
neljatye
Part of the furniture
neljatye

Female
Number of posts : 470
Registration date : 2010-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Band is gone... bring on the SLEEVE!!   Band is gone... bring on the SLEEVE!! EmptyMon 20 Sep 2010, 6:57 am

We all know Gail loves the opti....but i seriously am beggining to believe that she is the only one or just maybe she works for Opti.....lol...seriously love you gail and all your support....hehehehehehe
Nerida
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Sponsor
Tempest

Female
Number of posts : 3694
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Band is gone... bring on the SLEEVE!!   Band is gone... bring on the SLEEVE!! EmptyMon 20 Sep 2010, 6:07 am

Welcome aboard and congratulations on the decision to be sleeved.
Now I am taking exception to people slandering the wonderfull Optifast, it is a very good product and will get your body in tip top shape ready for surgery.

OK I will stop laughing now. I don't have a problem with it and still have it once a day at over a year post op. Try the coffee and strawberry, most people find them least offensive whereas I actually am addicted to them LOL

Hugs Gail
Back to top Go down
neljatye
Part of the furniture
neljatye

Female
Number of posts : 470
Registration date : 2010-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Band is gone... bring on the SLEEVE!!   Band is gone... bring on the SLEEVE!! EmptySun 19 Sep 2010, 1:31 pm

Hi DonDon,
Yeah the Opti is pretty Blah!!! but the good news is it is not forever and afterwards you will love your sleeve journey...welcome and good luck with your sleeve..
Back to top Go down
DonDon68
DonDon68

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-19

PostSubject: Band is gone... bring on the SLEEVE!!   Band is gone... bring on the SLEEVE!! EmptySun 19 Sep 2010, 11:03 am

After 13 years of uneventful bliss with my best friend the Lap Band..... eight weeks ago we were seperated and a new journey begins with a sleeve on the 5th of October. I am feeling very nervous about my new proceedure but am up to the challenge.. I think the real challenge will be the OPTIFAST!!!!! Band is gone... bring on the SLEEVE!! 308167
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Band is gone... bring on the SLEEVE!!   Band is gone... bring on the SLEEVE!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Band is gone... bring on the SLEEVE!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: