AuthorMessage
kazlikesgreen
Part of the furniture
kazlikesgreen

Female
Number of posts : 1024
Registration date : 2010-05-13

Being Sleeved on the Sunshine Coast? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being Sleeved on the Sunshine Coast?   Being Sleeved on the Sunshine Coast? EmptySat 11 Sep 2010, 9:59 am

go Jayjay!!
Back to top Go down
http://karenjenniferful.blogspot.com
Carrie
Top Poster
Top Poster
Carrie

Female
Number of posts : 2601
Registration date : 2009-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Being Sleeved on the Sunshine Coast?   Being Sleeved on the Sunshine Coast? EmptySat 11 Sep 2010, 9:06 am

Hello Jay Jay and Welcome,

Congratulations, I think you've made the right decision too :-) After much procrastination, I originally went in to enquire about a band too. I hadn't heard about the sleeve, but from the minute I did, I was sure that it was the right thing for me. And everything that has happened since has just reinforced that.

Have a good nose around the site, there is a lot of great information here. If you can't find what you need, ask away, there are lots of lovely members who will do their best to help.

Cheers - Carrie :-)
Back to top Go down
butterfly girl
Part of the furniture
butterfly girl

Female
Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2010-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Being Sleeved on the Sunshine Coast?   Being Sleeved on the Sunshine Coast? EmptySun 05 Sep 2010, 9:16 am

welocme!!!
join in the september sleevers group.... lol we are mostly on opti am grumpy, but can and will give you the support we can...
Back to top Go down
Jay Jay

Female
Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2010-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Being Sleeved on the Sunshine Coast?   Being Sleeved on the Sunshine Coast? EmptySun 05 Sep 2010, 8:39 am

Oh dear, must of been the lack of food.!! Definately getting the gastric sleeve, having read most of the posts on this site i dont think I qould choose any other option. Jay Jay
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Sponsor
Tempest

Female
Number of posts : 3694
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Being Sleeved on the Sunshine Coast?   Being Sleeved on the Sunshine Coast? EmptySat 04 Sep 2010, 2:31 pm

Hi Jay Jay,

Banded or Sleeved ?
Sorry but you have said both so just a little confused.

Hugs Gail
Back to top Go down
Jay Jay

Female

PostSubject: Re: Being Sleeved on the Sunshine Coast?   Being Sleeved on the Sunshine Coast? EmptySat 04 Sep 2010, 12:44 pm

Just read that should give a little detail about my story. It seems like I have struggled forever with my weight. I was unfortunately the overweight one in a skinny family. aah! Seems like weight really got out of control with having the two kids. Its funny looking back that I thought i was sooo big when i weighed 70kgs!! Now that ive hit the double figures that weight just seems like a long forgotten dream.
Started looking at the band about 2 years ago, and thought (like many) that i owed it to myself to give it one last shot. Joined the gym and WW AGAIN!! Having failed agian to lose weight I finally thought thats it. Luckily the dr I saw said he was happy to do both surgeries but the sleeve seems like it will be the right fit for me.

Being sleeved on thursday and cant believe that finally there might be an actual solution to yo yo dieting! Reading others successes gives me hope. Have told work am getting my gall bladder taken out, feel like its not really there business.

thanks for posting all your stories Jay Jay.
Back to top Go down
Jay Jay

Female

PostSubject: Being Sleeved on the Sunshine Coast?   Being Sleeved on the Sunshine Coast? EmptySat 04 Sep 2010, 12:25 pm

This is the first time have posted but have been reading of everyones journey for some time. I am being banded on Thursday by Dr Donovan on the Sunshine Coast. Was a little bit concerned with lots of people talking about the size of their "bougies" as Dr didnt mention this at all. He simply said he would give the stomach a haircut. Does this sound right? He did come reccomended by the GP? Jen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Being Sleeved on the Sunshine Coast?   Being Sleeved on the Sunshine Coast? Empty

Back to top Go down

Being Sleeved on the Sunshine Coast?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: