shelly25
Top Poster
Top Poster
shelly25

Female
Number of posts : 1776
Registration date : 2009-11-21

Anyone seen this - its awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen this - its awesome   Anyone seen this - its awesome EmptyMon 13 Sep 2010, 10:23 am

lib you are our poster girl!!
i have been side tracked this afternoon from this site as i watched libs and the other clip and ended up staying on there,there are so many inspirational people willing to share thier journeys,its so amazing to actually SEE it!!!
shelly
Back to top Go down
lynmacmd

Female
Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2010-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen this - its awesome   Anyone seen this - its awesome EmptyMon 13 Sep 2010, 4:28 am

That was an amazing clip I have my op on Sept 24th, 2010 and was going through the nerves stage today am I doing the right thing etc and I watched your video and most definitley the answer is YES thank you for sharing with us
Back to top Go down
http://Www.crystalweddingboutique.com
*Lib*
Top Poster
Top Poster
*Lib*

Female
Number of posts : 1594
Registration date : 2009-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen this - its awesome   Anyone seen this - its awesome EmptyMon 13 Sep 2010, 4:02 am

Sweetbee703 wrote:
Hi Lib,

you have done very well.

And let me tell you something, my op is in October and there is'nt one moment without second thoughts in relation to going under the knife. I am worried sick about the op, but i am equally worried about my weight.

After i saw your video and the life after the sleeve with your kids, thats what's motivating me more than ever right now. I can relate to you in so many ways.. i have two girls but i have never really enjoyed any holidays or outings or even at least in the back yard with them.

I remember playing like a kid with my nephews before my marriage ( oh well i was barely 52 kilos then!!) and now with my own kids i am not able to enjoy any day due to lack of energy and over weight.. how disgusting is that..

But everyone on this site are so wonderful.. i keep wandering through the diaries and posts to assure myself that i have made my decision, but still the next moment the negative thoughts will sweep into my mind..

Today after seeing the video my mind is made up with no second thoughts.

Thanks Lib thanks a lot.

Oh you have me sitting here with tears in my eyes!! This is the sort of inspiration I want to be. You and I are the same age. I now know the joy of going to the park with my daughter, we walk there now, I used to drive with her bike in the back. I can go shopping for hours instead of an hour and home for a nap. I just love that I have my life back, and want everyone to have the same thing!
Back to top Go down
kazlikesgreen
Part of the furniture
kazlikesgreen

Female
Number of posts : 1024
Registration date : 2010-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen this - its awesome   Anyone seen this - its awesome EmptySun 12 Sep 2010, 11:17 am

Lib

That is amazing!! you not only look STUNNING but you look happy!
Back to top Go down
http://karenjenniferful.blogspot.com
Peterpan

Female
Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2010-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen this - its awesome   Anyone seen this - its awesome EmptySun 12 Sep 2010, 10:01 am

Hi Lib,
You look amazing, very emotional footage. Congradulations.
Peterpan
Back to top Go down
Sweetbee703
Part of the furniture
Sweetbee703

Female
Number of posts : 307
Registration date : 2010-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen this - its awesome   Anyone seen this - its awesome EmptySun 12 Sep 2010, 9:16 am

Hi Lib,

you have done very well.

And let me tell you something, my op is in October and there is'nt one moment without second thoughts in relation to going under the knife. I am worried sick about the op, but i am equally worried about my weight.

After i saw your video and the life after the sleeve with your kids, thats what's motivating me more than ever right now. I can relate to you in so many ways.. i have two girls but i have never really enjoyed any holidays or outings or even at least in the back yard with them.

I remember playing like a kid with my nephews before my marriage ( oh well i was barely 52 kilos then!!) and now with my own kids i am not able to enjoy any day due to lack of energy and over weight.. how disgusting is that..

But everyone on this site are so wonderful.. i keep wandering through the diaries and posts to assure myself that i have made my decision, but still the next moment the negative thoughts will sweep into my mind..

Today after seeing the video my mind is made up with no second thoughts.

Thanks Lib thanks a lot.

Back to top Go down
Raingold
Part of the furniture
Raingold

Female
Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2009-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen this - its awesome   Anyone seen this - its awesome EmptySat 11 Sep 2010, 10:46 am

Anyone seen this - its awesome 878453
Anyone seen this - its awesome 446871 Anyone seen this - its awesome 446871
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Sponsor
Tempest

Female
Number of posts : 3694
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen this - its awesome   Anyone seen this - its awesome EmptySat 11 Sep 2010, 10:45 am

Crying like a baby !!!

It was brilliant, thank you.

Hugs Gail
Back to top Go down
cartay
Part of the furniture
cartay

Female
Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2010-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen this - its awesome   Anyone seen this - its awesome EmptySat 11 Sep 2010, 7:22 am

Wonderful video Lib ... you should be so proud of your achievements!! Yours was one of the very first diaries I read when I found this site, and I hope you realise just what an inspiration you are to others.
Anyone seen this - its awesome 217555
Back to top Go down
geminiruby
geminiruby

Female
Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen this - its awesome   Anyone seen this - its awesome EmptySat 11 Sep 2010, 2:29 am

Lib you are such an inspiration to us all - congratulations on your new life's journey. Anyone seen this - its awesome 542174
Cheers,
Kris
Back to top Go down
PiercedMumma08
Top Poster
Top Poster
PiercedMumma08

Female
Number of posts : 1702
Registration date : 2010-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen this - its awesome   Anyone seen this - its awesome EmptyFri 10 Sep 2010, 11:08 pm

Thats awesome Lib!!!

What an amazing journey!

I cant wait to do things like this (if i could work out how).

LOL!
Back to top Go down
mcduff
mcduff

Female
Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen this - its awesome   Anyone seen this - its awesome EmptyFri 10 Sep 2010, 12:58 pm

that was pretty damn awesome Lib, you look great
Back to top Go down
realme
Part of the furniture
realme

Female
Number of posts : 763
Registration date : 2010-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen this - its awesome   Anyone seen this - its awesome EmptyMon 06 Sep 2010, 12:05 pm

Lib, you did a wonderful job in showing your journey. It made me cry! well done and congratulations, you look really happy xxx
Back to top Go down
J
Part of the furniture
J

Male
Number of posts : 761
Registration date : 2010-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen this - its awesome   Anyone seen this - its awesome EmptyMon 06 Sep 2010, 11:52 am

wow lib that was amazing..

You have such a glow about your face now its fantastic... And that photo of you and your daughter at 3min'ish is fantastic!! :)

Back to top Go down
*Lib*
Top Poster
Top Poster
*Lib*

Female

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen this - its awesome   Anyone seen this - its awesome EmptyMon 06 Sep 2010, 11:35 am

Thanks everyone, showed my DH tonight, he got teary too. Its been a rough ride for him too, watching me struggle, but he has been so wonderful through it all, and so understanding.
Back to top Go down
melpaulned
Part of the furniture
melpaulned

Female
Number of posts : 1034
Registration date : 2010-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen this - its awesome   Anyone seen this - its awesome EmptyMon 06 Sep 2010, 11:30 am

thank you op for the original link

and

Lib you look bloody amazing!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lisa1

Female
Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2010-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen this - its awesome   Anyone seen this - its awesome EmptyMon 06 Sep 2010, 10:56 am

Lib I have just watched this with my husband. You are amazing, you look fantastic & you are such an inspiration....
Thank you so much for sharing ♥
Back to top Go down
myeverest
Part of the furniture
myeverest

Female
Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2010-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen this - its awesome   Anyone seen this - its awesome EmptyMon 06 Sep 2010, 10:19 am

Lib that was wonderful, thanks so much for sharing.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
AzinOZ
Part of the furniture
AzinOZ

Female
Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2010-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen this - its awesome   Anyone seen this - its awesome EmptyMon 06 Sep 2010, 9:59 am

Ditto *wipes eyes* what a perfect song choice too
Back to top Go down
http://meltingawayinoz.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen this - its awesome   Anyone seen this - its awesome EmptyMon 06 Sep 2010, 9:58 am

wonderful and inspirational.

Anyone seen this - its awesome 446871

Last edited by PerthJo on Mon 06 Sep 2010, 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NutMeg
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 769
Registration date : 2009-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen this - its awesome   Anyone seen this - its awesome EmptyMon 06 Sep 2010, 9:33 am

Lib, well done!

You had me a bit teary too sweets :)
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
tarnz
Part of the furniture
tarnz

Female
Number of posts : 372
Registration date : 2009-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen this - its awesome   Anyone seen this - its awesome EmptyMon 06 Sep 2010, 9:19 am

Definately in for a cocktail or two : ) Im booking it later this week either Thursday night or Sat morning soooo exciting ... just waiting on one more lady to confirm

Tarnz
Back to top Go down
*Lib*
Top Poster
Top Poster
*Lib*

Female

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen this - its awesome   Anyone seen this - its awesome EmptyMon 06 Sep 2010, 9:07 am

tarnz wrote:
Lib Im teary too it was beautiful just like you are

Lots of luv

Tarnz

Awww, as are you....and BTW have you booked the 24th???? We are all booked and ready to go!! Would love to share a cocktail with you!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen this - its awesome   Anyone seen this - its awesome Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone seen this - its awesome
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: